Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

I am getting my memory back ...

Talk about ADD/ADHD, Self-Harm, PTSD, Personality Disorders, Social Phobia, GAD, Epilepsy, Migraines, Substance Abuse, Autism Spectrum Disorders, OCD, Physical/Emotional Abuse

by cottontail » Mon May 22, 2017 4:20 am

About 5 years ago I had what could be described as a total mental breakdown. The doctors at the hospital said I had a psychosis and now I have been diagnosed as bipolar/schizoaffective.

I was talking to my sister tonight and she mentioned something which triggered memories from when I was sick. Emotions which I had forgotten. I am in love with someone who is totally different from me. I dont know if he feels the same ... this is 5 years ago and the intensity is still the same.

This is going to be a very, very long night ...
cottontail

by hal » Tue May 23, 2017 1:35 pm

How are you doing now, cottontail?
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by Jemane » Tue May 23, 2017 4:26 pm

Only just saw this cottontail. Hope you are doing ok.
Memories can bring back a lot of emotion, sometimes very distressing.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by cottontail » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:36 pm

Hal and Jermane I became psychotic again ... the only man is the one working the controls sometimes when I become sick ... it is like a rollercoaster. What my sister said brought it all back like a thunderstorm. It has taken me this long to get back in touch with you all because I was so f kd by my mind.

Thank you for your kind words.
cottontail

Return to Related Disorders