Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Lonely.

Have you been a victim? Or have you contributed to your own stigma?

by Animalover » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:45 pm

Seems like everything I do, no one cares. I try to help everyone out and I know I should help myself out first but...i just want to make the world a better place. Little by little. I want to rescue all the animals in this world, help the homeless out in my state before any other state and country, and just give. I hate seeing people cry because it breaks my heart in two.

Sorry for all of this rambling. I was tossing and turning in my sleep just now. I can't go to sleep at all. So much on my mind about what's happening in my life. I'm not sitting here saying boo who. Poor me. I don't expect anyone to either. I have no friends to share what I'm feeling. I am so drained and feel so down.

I feel like nothing I do is right anymore. There is always something that I do that is wrong. (work wise) And I am so lonely in general. I feel like...i don't know how to describe it. And I hope I'm not confusing anyone with this post. I am so sad right now from being lonely. There's much more to why I can't sleep but that's what I'm sharing for now.
Animalover

by hal » Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Animalover, I'm sorry that you'ere feeling so depressed.When we're like that, we blame ourselves for everything. You have a good heart. I'm glad you're here. Wish I could say more to help you feel better.
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

Return to Stigma