Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Gym time soon!

Have you been a victim? Or have you contributed to your own stigma?

by Animalover » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:57 am

I just bought 2 pairs of Gymshark leggings! I am so excited to see how they fit. A bit nervous because it's my first time ordering from the UK with fitness apparel. Gymshark is only in the UK. Everyone raves about how comfortable they feel. It's for men as well by the way...if any guys are reading this. I wish I had a work out partner because it's uncomfortable working out at the gym by myself. I prefer to work at the gym because they have the equipment that I don't have at home.
Without struggle, there is no strength.
Animalover

by Mom2dani » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:38 am

I just got back from the gym. 1 hour 20 minutes on the treadmill ending with a 10% incline. I'm sweaty, stinky but feel alive and proud that I got off my ass and did it. Can't wait for tomorrow to do it again.
"Today, I will trust this process and this journey that I have undertaken"
Mom2dani

by AvantGarde » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:46 am

Seriously, I've been sleeping to burn calories. :lol: Sorry guys, haven't been in an exercisy mood, I'll get back to that eventually...

Hope everyone enjoyed their gym time.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Stuckles » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:48 am

Mom2dani wrote:I just got back from the gym. 1 hour 20 minutes on the treadmill ending with a 10% incline. I'm sweaty, stinky but feel alive and proud that I got off my ass and did it. Can't wait for tomorrow to do it again.

That's brilliant! I'm sure the exercise will do you a world of good ;)

Gym is kinda out for me but I guess I should really look into yoga ... even if it's just on the Wii :P
Stuckles

by Animalover » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:53 am

Lol you guys are awesome. Gotta be motivated. You got to push yourself to be healthy. Eating (even though I'm no saint at eating healthy all the time) and working out. Either at your house, at the gym, at a park, hell...even at work.
Without struggle, there is no strength.
Animalover

Return to Stigma