Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Aghhhhhh!

Are you on that last little nerve? Need to get something off your chest?

Here's the place to do it. Vent away!

by Jemane » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:11 am

The day you find out that in one week your husband has asked 150 people over to your house for a function and it’s the day you are getting home from holidays. Still Love him to bits but man this will push me to my physical limit. I can do this... I can do this... I hope... I think... aggghhhhh!!!!
Good thing I’m stable at the moment but would like some mania right about now.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Spm24 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:31 am

Have faith in yourself. You have proven time and time you can push the boundaries of what you think is feasible. I am sure you can pull the rabbit out of your hat once again....
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Pancake » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:14 am

The fuck? I'd be staying away an extra day x_x
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Jemane » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:33 am

So, we survived. Everyone brought a plate. Ate and drank waaaayyy too much. I did it though! I didn’t freak out! I didn’t even get angry! I was an awesome host. I arrived from the beach as the first guests arrived so hubby basically did everything which is as it should be considering it was his ‘do’.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Sun Jan 21, 2018 1:00 am

Wooohooo :D
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:00 am

Good for you, girl...... :)
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

Return to Rant & Vent to Your Heart's Content!