Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Ranty rant rant about all ranty rantness ranticulousness

Are you on that last little nerve? Need to get something off your chest?

Here's the place to do it. Vent away!

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:33 am

:evil: :evil: Folks in general are judgemental as hell towards me. Not here, out there :evil:

Either it's because I'm not married and don't have children, or because I work the way I work, or because I chose to study sociology and god forbid "that's not a real science", or because of my diet, or because I used to do drugs but don't anymore but it doesn't matter because I used to, or because I don't use them anymore, or because I smoke, or because I don't drink, or because I'm not inclined to the same spiritual mambo jambo as everyone else, or because I love my pets more than I love most people, hell, all people..!, or because I chose to rely on certain sources more than others, or because I think too much, I think too little, I don't think hard enough, am too impulsive, think things over too hard, don't do enough, do too much, don't do things right, do them right but don't let anyone else do them... :shock:

I'm seriously tired. Not like I'm here to please anyone, but fuck. A little appreciation in real life would be fucking awesome!
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:06 pm

People are stupid. They expect us to conform to there standards of living. Even if that way does not conform to the next person who wants us to conform. People think they know what is best for us. Unfortunately for many people it is natural for them to expect everyone to bow to their way of thinking. People just don't understand how hard it is when they put that pressure on us....
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:28 pm

For real.. but funny enough I just got off the phone with my sister and got some appreciation! Lol its like the heavens listen and shit!

Anyway, I'm still pissed. This is a ranty rant and it's about all the other encefallous mudibriats that pass judgement but don't like it when it is the same way with them.

And I'm supposed to do everything. And I mean everything. I'm tired.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Duckysmom » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Glad you got a little appreciation. And I second your rant. So much expectation makes one tired!
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Mocha » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:01 pm

I don't know who started this but fuck 'em.....

nice rant btw....... :)

EDIT: I just noticed that wasn't very clear......I meant I didn't know who had started throwing shade on ya but fuck them........assholes......

That's better.....

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by dubious66 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:23 pm

AvantGarde wrote::evil: :evil: Folks in general are judgemental as hell towards me. Not here, out there :evil:

Out there sucks! Fuck 'em. And what's up with your sister picking today of all days to prove you wrong! Jerk ;)

A bit more seriously. The beauty of the world: no matter what you do, somebody isn't going to like it.
dubious66

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:31 pm

I can't fuck them!!! They could go fuck themselves though :D

AvantGarde

by Mocha » Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:41 pm

AvantGarde wrote:I can't fuck them!!! They could go fuck themselves though :D

:lol:

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by cottontail » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:35 am

Ugh! I am always being judged ... I say judge away .... I really don't care. I am too old and cranky to care what others think of me.
cottontail

by Jemane » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:03 am

Great rant.
I agree most people are so judgemental. There’s no way I could tell the world I was bipolar as judgement would befall me.
I already feel judged for losing religion especially but also other aspects of the life I live.
What’s it to anyone else?
It’s my life.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

Return to Rant & Vent to Your Heart's Content!