Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

My animals

Are you on that last little nerve? Need to get something off your chest?

Here's the place to do it. Vent away!

by Mom2dani » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:54 am

My pets are driving me up the wall. I have my kitty in her room to eat and go to the bathroom, meowing constantly.

I have my dog inside who won’t eat. Don’t think she poo’d when she came outside with me. Now is stratching at the door.

Guys..... eat, poo and chill the fuck out!!!!
"Today, I will trust this process and this journey that I have undertaken"
Mom2dani

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:38 am

How old is the kitty? Cats are basically self sufficient. If she doesn't need to eat or drink or poo, she just won't. Even in kittens. I would understand at a smaller age conditioning her a bit for training, but honestly, from 25 years having cats, it's basically useless. Their cyrcadian rhythms are better than ours :lol:
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mom2dani » Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:42 pm

AG..kitty is about 7 months old. In the morning the constant meowing and the dog being a pain in the butt kinda got to me this morning. They both are so damn cute, couldn’t stay irritated too long, I will have to look up training the kitty.

Thanks for the reply
Xoxo
Mom2dani

by Mocha » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:03 pm

Mom2.....I'm with AG.....cats don't have to be trained in my experience. Once they find the litter box they're usually fine. And they like to eat whenever. A little here and there throughout the day. Again that's my experience.

You said she has her own room? She may be crying because she's not with the rest of you guys yanno?

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:13 pm

Yep, I have to heat up water and put some concotion of eucalypthus and thyme essences, and close my kitty in a room with it for half an hour... Oh man what a nightmare... I decided to stay in with her but even then she won't have it. If it's in my room, she will hide either under the bed or open my closet and hide inside, or furiously tries to open the door, even if I'm in there. She circunvents the steaming cup and only walks in circles far away from it. She needs to breathe it close enough so it opens her airways...

I tried the bathroom first and locking her in there, per vet's intructions, but she meaws like she's hurt, made the neighbors upstairs knock on my door to see if I was home, ready to break the door to help her. Not doing that again...
Vet says it's like taking care of sick children, they cry but it has to be done.

And yeah, Mom, like I said, training won't do anything, they end up doing what they want anyway.
In my situation, mine is sick so I have to do it. Yours just wants to be near you and have her own timings, I think it's fair enough.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by ophelia12 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:08 am

"eat, pooh, and chill the fuck out"

why do I get the feeling their's a hidden life lesson in their... lol.

sod the rest and use that as a motto

lol
ophelia12

by Mom2dani » Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:24 pm

Haha Ophelia the motto is yours for the taking.

I guess the reason I put kitty, his name is Grayson, in his room is to eat so Gigi, the dog doesn’t eat his food. Yeah, he’s figured out the cat box right a way but then Gigi girl goes and eats her poo....GROSS. So I’m trying to train Gigi not to do that, but she’s an older dog and dammit if she isn’t going to do what she wants.
Otherwise yes, they both roam the house while we are home or out.

It’s just in the morning when I know Gray needs to eat, Gigi needs to eat and no one is taking a shit afterwards!!! Dudes I gotta go to work, do your business!!! Lol
Mom2dani

by Mocha » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:40 am

Mom2dani wrote:Yeah, he’s figured out the cat box right a way but then Gigi girl goes and eats her poo....GROSS.

I agree, nasty as hell...... :lol: :lol:

Dudes I gotta go to work, do your business!!! Lol

:lol:

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:14 am

:lol: The adventures of Grayson and Gigi in the mornings. You should write a book about them. "Eat shit and prosper"

AvantGarde

by hal » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:27 am

AvantGarde wrote:"Eat shit and prosper"
:D :D

My cat Opuss is smart. Because of the dog I have to put one of his food stations on the top of a dresser.The top is too small for him to jump up, so I have to get the dish down for him. When he's hungry, he leads me to it by parading in front of me, to get me to follow him and get the message. Seems to me that getting somebody to do something is very intelligent behavior. Like meowing, but more advanced.
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

Return to Rant & Vent to Your Heart's Content!