Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Created drive through @ local taco joint

Are you on that last little nerve? Need to get something off your chest?

Here's the place to do it. Vent away!

by Lisa » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:25 am

Wrecked my fking car by trying to go through the drive-through, in the rain, where no drive-through existed.

The restaurant is right behind my house, so after work @9pm I decided to grab something to eat before I got home. Before I left work, I was receiving phone calls at work and on my cell from my ex, who had given paperwork to one of our housemates telling her that she needed to have moved out all of her belongings by 12/31/2017. She immediately started texting me because her graduation was extended to January. Our conflict, I'd been posting ads for a housemate and found one for January 1st, 2018. We've had him over for an informal dinner to see how we got on. So, one housemate is moving & I feel bad about it, there's conflict in the house and they are both 'battering' me.

Cold, raining, I decided to get a taco. I've tried to find the drive through before and never could, The ex said, 'IT'S THERE, just drive to the window', so I drove between some parked cars and the brick wall. When I got to the end, there was no takeout window and no way to get out. I backed out crooked, lost the side mirror, scratched the side of my car, stopped, and finally drove over some of those long concrete things to get out of there :/

The mirror is still functional, but I think most of the casing is gone, along with the family of spiders that have been living in there :'( My car is paid off this January, so I'll get it replaced when I save a couple of payments and get a high-class tuneup on her & get her cleaned. I don't care about that right now, no space in my head, FK it comes to mind.

I had an ultrasound yesterday to check out the bladder and surrounding organs. They told me nothing, just told me my gp would give me the results. I was scanned by a tech that had 18 years of experience, but instead, she said the radiologist would send the results to my gp. Dude, I'd have liked a bit of... confirmation that something is wrong?

The ex's life insurance was denied by Cigna two days ago. He had to go in for a couple of emergency visits because of it. Apparently, their physicians believe that daily bouts of curling hands, feet, and total immobility due to clenched muscles from neck to toes is something that a business will accept in a worker. He'll fight it, but it's been shocking to hear.

Anyway, just a bit of a rant about wrecking my frickin car. It may be as funny as shit in a few months, but now I'm like... Eh...

Have a good one guys =]
Lisa

by Mocha » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:20 pm

Lisa wrote:Wrecked my fking car by trying to go through the drive-through, in the rain, where no drive-through existed.

Cold, raining, I decided to get a taco. I've tried to find the drive through before and never could, The ex said, 'IT'S THERE, just drive to the window', so I drove between some parked cars and the brick wall.

Yes you will def laugh about this story in time.....and you know me....I couldn't help but laugh a little now.... :twisted: ....I love a good story.....but I am sorry about your car.
Dumb men.....can't tell them anything, eh?.....:roll:....

I had an ultrasound yesterday to check out the bladder and surrounding organs. They told me nothing, just told me my gp would give me the results. I was scanned by a tech that had 18 years of experience, but instead, she said the radiologist would send the results to my gp. Dude, I'd have liked a bit of... confirmation that something is wrong?

Yep, that's SOP......they never tell you shit.....it's frustrating as hell. Btw.....next time you have any type of scans, MRIs, xrays, etc....you can tell them you want a copy sent to you. All you have to do is sign a medical release form. I've been doing that for years. Sometimes I get my copy before the doc does....

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Sorry you wrecked your car Lisa... I didn't laugh but I smiled a bit :lol: Funny situation..

Maybe he confused that restaurant with another that has drive thru?
You should get him to pay the damage done to your car.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Lisa » Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:33 pm

I told a couple of co-workers, that all laughed =] I told one of my housemates and he spit coffee all over his tie, laughing XD

The ex just paid for the new alternator because he sold his car [standard vs parkinson's] and has been using mine regularly. So, I'll get the mirror replaced, it's sure to be less than the alternator XD

Medical release form? Nice... My gp got the results today, but he left at 11am. So, I'll find out what's what tomorrow.
Lisa

by Mom2dani » Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:14 am

Sorry you wrecked the car, your title alone gave me the giggles

Xoxo
"Today, I will trust this process and this journey that I have undertaken"
Mom2dani

by Lisa » Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:15 am

Mirror isn't an issue, already checked Autozone :D I'm avoiding takeout for a bit :roll:
Lisa

by Mocha » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:25 am

Lisa, glad you're laughing now.........

You know me......nothing better than a good 'bipolar story'.......:lol:

And we all have 'em'........ :twisted:

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

Return to Rant & Vent to Your Heart's Content!