Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Stupid stuff

Are you on that last little nerve? Need to get something off your chest?

Here's the place to do it. Vent away!

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:22 am

I really think you should file a complaint. Hitting on a 15 yo patient is not a light matter.. Is racism tolerated there? Are there laws? We have them here, professionals are just not allowed to do it.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:25 am

There are laws. It’s wrong. You’re right, I should file a complaint to protect other people. I feel a bit like I just want to be selfish and move on but we are seeing her GP (family doctor) tomorrow and I’ll ask for some advice about it then and then make a decision about what to do.
She felt very uncomfortable about the whole consult and the first thing we said as we walked out was “we need a new cardiologist.”
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:30 am

I get it. I've had my share of not filing for complaints too, but if I knew what I know now I would've back then.

Also, it's a way of showing your daughter that she can protect herself, and other people.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:32 am

Good point, it’s an example to her. My husband wants me to put in a complaint. I’ll certainly think about it.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:32 am

Sorry to hijak your post by the way, didn’t mean to do that. :oops:
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:35 am

It's all good :) I missed our morning/late night talks :lol:

I'm glad you're thinking in filing it, I really think it's important that these assholes can't get away with this shit.

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:36 am

Yes I’ve missed our chats too. Life got too busy for awhile. Now I’m staying up a bit later I’ve got more time!
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:40 am

Yeah, I was all over the place for a while there too with mental and real life stuff. Stable now, thank Dog in Hamburguer Heaven. Except my mom who is smoking again.. I can't blame her, it's really hard to quit, but damn, she just got better!

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:46 am

Hooray for being stable! Congratulations!
I haven’t been depressed for 10 full weeks in a row which is something of a record for me so pretty happy about that.
The smoking thing is hard isn’t it. You can’t do much other than wait for their motivation to change.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:59 am

A little hypomania is very much welcome after such an intense bout of depression, when I read your hypomanic post I felt really happy for you :lol: But we aren't supposed to advertise we like hypomania :lol: Jk, we can.

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:33 am

Whoops, didn’t mean to make it sound like that! I’ll remind everyone how bad it is cause the higher I go to lower I go so I know it’s really not good for me. And I might do stupid stuff which is a very real possibility.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:34 am

I was kidding Jemane!!! :lol: :lol: Sorry, my sense of humour is a bit stupid sometimes :)

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:36 am

Hahaha... it’s a good reminder though as it’s so tempting just to totally go with it but I need to not be stupid
Jemane

by Lisa » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:52 am

There is stupidity and then there's ignorance :/

Being raised with racially mixed family members I can say, adults are the problem, kids usually love each other unconditionally.
Lisa

Previous

Return to Rant & Vent to Your Heart's Content!