Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Stupid stuff

Are you on that last little nerve? Need to get something off your chest?

Here's the place to do it. Vent away!

by AvantGarde » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:33 am

Stupid guests that just expect me to be their servant, stupid people in general except you guys and the guy at the bakery that agreed with me that most people are stupid, stupid mood swings, stupid word stupid that when you repeat it means nothing, stupid work, stupid laying at home doing nothing, stupid tourists blocking the streets with their carry ons, stupid me above all else because I'm no better than anyone but some days I feel like I am, so stupid hypomania for that as well, stupid woman cleaning the stairwell that just scared the crap out of me and then laughed in my face, stupid week except tdoc appt, stupid year in general for being so damn confusing and conflicting, stupid uncomfortable chair, stupid sandals that are about to give out on me and are uncomfortable as hell, stupid fox channel, stupid tv in general except good cartoons, stupid depression and something that makes me walk really slow and not be able to do my job properly, stupid stuff are stupid.

Stupid teen angst, AG. :evil:
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:39 am

I take it you had a stupid day today to say the least..... :lol:

Good rant about stupid things...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:43 am

Still a few stupid hours left..

These guests seriously. They said they would arrive at night. Then called demanding we'd receive them sooner, so I came back. Now they're one hour late! Stupid is the least offensive word I can use, really.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:07 am

Yes a lot of people expect the world to revolve around them.. those are the kind that give the human race a bad name..
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Duckysmom » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:17 am

Hope your stupid day doesn't roll over to tomorrow. And the stupid, demanding people I'm dealing with today just better back off. Sorry you're dealing with the same kind.

Great rant about stupid!
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by AvantGarde » Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:20 am

They in fact arrived, stupidly. :lol:

Thanks ducky! I wish the same to you. :)

AvantGarde

by Stuckles » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:32 am

Stupid world that expect us to march to it's drum beat ... we should be the norm not the exception for goodness sakes! :lol:

* HUGS * AG, their stupid demands and actions will eventually come back around to bite them in their collective stupid ass ;)
Stuckles

by AvantGarde » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:39 am

Thanks Stuckles *hugs* back :) I hope it does bite them in the ass.

AvantGarde

by Pancake » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:41 pm

Yo girl.
How are the stupid guests going, and how are you?
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Jemane » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:35 pm

As forest gump always says 'stupid is as stupid does'
Hope you had a better day.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Mocha » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:41 pm

*standing ovation* for one of the best rants I've read in a while!!.... :lol:

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:38 pm

Thanks guys :lol: The stupidity continued throughout the day, and it's still going on today apparently. More on that in a bit, lemme get coffee.

Pancake wrote:Yo girl.
How are the stupid guests going, and how are you?

Yo.
The stupid guests want to stay another night, it's okay as long as they pay.
I'm doing good, slept really well for a change...

Edit: Ok, feels like everyone around me is with the stupidity virus. There are exceptions of course, just feels like it.

Mom refuses to get her lungs checked out, talked to her last night saying she needs to take better care of herself and she started making these expressions with her face that kids make when they don't want to hear it and are making fun of you, you know? :shock: I'm really... well.. I don't know.. I'm not even gonna try anymore.

And more but lets leave it at that.

Not watching the news, even Buddhists went nuts in Myanmar. :cry:

AvantGarde

by Mocha » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:04 am

AvantGarde wrote:
Edit: Ok, feels like everyone around me is with the stupidity virus. There are exceptions of course, just feels like it.

Mom refuses to get her lungs checked out, talked to her last night saying she needs to take better care of herself and she started making these expressions with her face that kids make when they don't want to hear it and are making fun of you, you know? :shock: I'm really... well.. I don't know.. I'm not even gonna try anymore.

Did she roll her eyes?.......
I'm sorry she's being such a child.....jeeze.....:roll:......

I'm with you on the stupid shit. In fact, I can only take just so much stupid then I'm outta there. I'm on other peoples' stupid overload atm. That's why I'm keeping to myself....dumb asses.

Not watching the news, even Buddhists went nuts in Myanmar. :cry:

I know, right?.......who knew there were hardline, nationalist Buddhists?......:shock:

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Fri Sep 15, 2017 2:18 am

I watched videos from Myanmar and was terrifying, couldn't watch the whole thing. Then reports of the police shooting randomly at people, children arriving alone at the border, horrible really... No more news for me for a while now.

Yeah, mom thing really sucks. I tried explaining that she's not harming just herself in the process, and she replied with "When you don't have problems, you make others' your own" ... I replied I have plenty of troubles, that's not even the question. It's weird, it's like she doesn't see that it's her life on the line. Or she knows it, but doesn't care. It's beyond frustrating.

Here's to a less stupid world!

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:44 am

Sucks that your mom is still being childish about taking care of herself.

Is a sad state of affairs that peaceful people are rioting.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:47 am

I'm not sure if it's the people rioting. It's an anti-muslim policy, the police is acting on orders clearly. I'm sure people, like anywhere, are on both sides. It's just sad the anti-muslim rhetoric around the world.

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:55 am

Your right anti-muslim is all over the world.. it is a shame there are good and bad of all the religions..
Spm24

by Duckysmom » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:33 am

Woke up feeling stupid myself. But no stupid people bothering me today (so far).

Sad state of affairs in this world today.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:49 am

Stupid stuff part 2.

So, a guy I know that eats sugar intravenously not only considers himself the authority on nutrition to fucking lecture me nonstop, also said that drinking caffeine is okay for folks who have arrythmias. Avoiding him. Anyway...
My mom started smoking heavily again, now that she's better. Spent the whole night coughing.
Current guest couldn't open the front door, was turning the key to the right instead of to the left. Left me a bunch of messages saying the key didn't work. I almost went there, but was able to explain on the phone, so no problem. It's just funny, she swore to me that she knows how to open doors, was just having a massive brain fart, we had a good laugh.

Oh, my mornings are so full of wonder and magic....

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:50 am

More frustrations! Those guests often seem so unintelligent don’t they. I’m sure you must meet a wide range of people from lovely to plain annoying. Hope your day gets better.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:01 am

:lol: Yeah... they do seem that way. I've met pretty interesting folks though. There is a trend, the lowest the age the more unnintelligent they seem, with one couple's exception all the young folks are really unninsteresting. A pity..
The most interesting are usually in their 50's, 60's. That's the trend, with some racist exceptions.. I swear... Last one was very racist, proceeded with a rant against black cab drivers, assuming they were all undocumented..lol

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:05 am

I hate it when people go on racist rants. A bit off the topic but my 15 year old daughter has a heart condition and saw her cardiologist who went on a completely inappropriate racist anti-immigration rant. Among other inappropriate comments like talking about my daughters appearance and asking how many boyfriends she has. Needless to say we are never going back and are about to get a second opinion from another doctor. Looks like she might need a valve replacement operation soon which is pretty full on major surgery so I’m hoping the second doc will have a different opinion.
Anyway, I don’t have time for people who are racist.
Jemane

by Pancake » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:11 am

racist anti-immigration rant. Among other inappropriate comments like talking about my daughters appearance and asking how many boyfriends she has.

What. The fuck. :shock:

I apologise if the language is too strong for you, I couldn't find another expression that adequately summed up my internet outrage. Please tell me you don't see him privately, and/or there's a relevant hospital code of conduct....
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:15 am

Ditto on what Pan said.

I'm sorry about your daughter's condition, that sucks. Hope everything goes smoothly for her, from now on anyway.

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:18 am

We do see him privately but there’s no reason we ever have to see him again. Thought about making an AHPRA complaint (Australia’s medical professional governing body) but decided I couldn’t be bothered going through with it. No, the language isn’t too strong. Sums it right up. What was most awesome was my 15 year olds response...
“Mum, what if I’d been gay and he was asking me all about boyfriends, I would have felt pretty uncomfortable. I should have told him I had a girlfriend just to blow his brains.”
Love my girl. Always puts it so well and with such maturity.
In addition... she’s not gay but I couldn’t care less if she was.
Jemane

Next

Return to Rant & Vent to Your Heart's Content!