Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

depressed but not in a depressed way

Are you on that last little nerve? Need to get something off your chest?

Here's the place to do it. Vent away!

by AvantGarde » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:10 am

Do you have a therapist Tina? It really makes a difference in our lives, to learn how to deal with the burdens and figure out ways to live with what we've got.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service &
Shawn's part-time mind disrupter

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:32 am

I do yes.

It won't go away but we do learn how to live better lives with it.

I'm glad you have a tdoc you can count on, that's great. That's also a long term therapeutic alliance, good for you. :)
Genetically evolved chicken at your service &
Shawn's part-time mind disrupter

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:30 am

As AG said it won't go away. Butt we do learn to live a stable life. With our normal ups and downs. I think we all question this disorder. I know I do. It is not easy to be able to handle everything that life and this disorder throws at us. You sound like a lady who has her mind in the right state of mind. Your having trouble right now. It is understandable.
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Stuckles » Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:36 am

I know what you mean. Stability in it self can sometimes drag me right back down as I realize although I might be feeling like I am back on top of things, it doesn't last long. It's something I try not to dwell on and try my best to just enjoy the feeling for what it is and for as long as it lasts.

When all your used to seeing is dark clouds, when the sun does shine through it's a precious gift. Don't let it pass you by unnoticed.

Or at least that's how I Try to see it ;)
Stuckles

Return to Rant & Vent to Your Heart's Content!