Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Very much needed vent

Are you on that last little nerve? Need to get something off your chest?

Here's the place to do it. Vent away!

by Pancake » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:56 am

It coincides with me starting the pill but not sure if that's helping or if it's just placebo that I feel like I'm doing something.

:lol: oh my dog, I do that too. I don't look at the side effects, either, because I'm so prone to them, I don't want to think it's happening because of auto-suggestion.

Time will probably tell. Wasn't there some research done a while back that suggested that even if people knew they were taking a placebo, there was still a placebo effect? You could take a smartie every day and call it medicine :D
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Jemane » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:10 pm

Pancake wrote:You could take a smartie every day and call it medicine :D

:lol: :lol:
I like this idea. Any excuse for chocolate.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by hal » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:23 pm

I want it all, but I'll settle for some chocolate. 8-)
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by AvantGarde » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:58 pm

I'm loving reaaaally dark chocolate lately, like 85% cocoa. I eat it with an expresso (caf or decaf), that brand Nespresso with George Clooney. Unfortunately, the machines (or the coffees) don't come with Clooney :(
Genetically evolved chicken at your service &
Shawn's part-time mind disrupter

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Jemane » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:50 pm

AvantGarde wrote:I'm loving reaaaally dark chocolate lately, like 85% cocoa. I eat it with an expresso (caf or decaf), that brand Nespresso with George Clooney. Unfortunately, the machines (or the coffees) don't come with Clooney :(

:lol: wish my Nespresso came with Clooney. :lol:
I love coffee too much. 5-6 cups a day. Probably doesn't help my lithium tremor.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:00 pm

Oh my, 5-6 is too much! I drink 3 caffeinated in the morning and go all jittery and heart racing, you must burn some calories in the meanwhile for sure :lol:

What I usually do is drink two coffees from the old iron coffee maker in the oven in the morning (my favorite kind of coffee, I'm vintage, still use matches for cigs sometimes too), and then one decaf and one coffee in the afternoon :lol:

I'm addicted to Volluto decaf with a bit of milk and a piece of chocolate lol Yum :D
Genetically evolved chicken at your service &
Shawn's part-time mind disrupter

AvantGarde
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Rant & Vent to Your Heart's Content!