Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Björk - Bjërk - beserk!

What are you listening to today?

by chilicoo » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Hi all! So I've just gotten back from a check-in with my psychiatrist and all's good. Now I'm listening to Björk while I .... procrastinate :P
I've got some assignments to do which I'll start soon, I just wanted to say hi.
I didn't really listen much to Björk when she first came out, except the top charting songs. in the last few years though I've really caught a bug for her. Today it's her debut album. Her video clips are very creative, and she covers all sorts of themes - love, the environment, indigeneity, identity...she has such a unique way of writing and singing. Love it.
(I discovered if I hold the vowel key down on my keyboard it makes all those different signs above them...the only one I know the name of is the tilda î - the little hat that's on top of the i. ..anyway...what are you listening to today?)
chilicoo

by AvantGarde » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Hello :D I've been listening to Andrew Bird a lot, I love Bjork though, great musician.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Mocha » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:23 pm

Welcome to Catraoine's Music Forum..... :)

chilicoo wrote:.anyway...what are you listening to today?)

Just wanted to let you know we have a long running thread called "What are you listening today? You should check it out.......

What are you listening to today?
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

Return to Catraoine's Music Forum