Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Just so you know

by Mocha » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:58 am

I wanted to let you guys know I'm not ignoring anyone. On the board or in pms. I'm having brain fog from hell and can't focus.

I've been going through a rough patch for the past few months so pdoc and I are doing the med dance.

Hopefully the fog will lift sooner rather than later....... :)

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:04 am

Get well soon.

Love you!
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Mocha » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:30 am

thanks AG.......funny thing.... it didn't start until almost four weeks into the first med change. Another change next week. Lovely....... :roll:

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:36 am

Yeah, happened to me too. Side effects weeks and months after "schedule" :)
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Pancake » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:21 am

Fingers crossed for things picking up soon.

2017, get your shit together you're late.
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by mom6 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:42 am

Sorry to hear that mocha. I have had it for year. I write everything down. Even the smallest thing I have to do that day. And I write it down immediately. And I keep a notebook on me. And it is on my phone calender. Even what to clean when and who to call when and when to go to the bank etc. Try to find ways around it in the meantime. Good luck!
Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows fall behind you-Walt Whitman (mostly)
mom6

by Mocha » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:32 am

Pancake wrote:2017, get your shit together you're late.

:lol: :lol:
thanks you guys.......this crap is pissing me off.......There are so many yummy posts/discussions I want to reply to, and I feel as though I have ADHD........ :shock: ... :lol:

mom6......I'm the same way with keeping up with things. I have a big calendar where I write everything down. Well maybe not the cleaning........little behind on that and the laundry...:roll:...

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Irishgirl » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:24 pm

We are in the same moment. The fog is so bad, I couldn't spell my own name correctly yesterday.
Trying to get to my pdoc.
Love you mocha
Irishgirl

by Duckysmom » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:40 pm

Mocha, you give so much of yourself to all of us and this board that you deserve so much to take the time for yourself and work out your meds and your mind. And there is so much I would like to say except I am foggy brained and feeling no ability to express myself appropriately. So I'll just send you an air hug and say, I love you, lady. Take care of you. We'll be ok. Really. Even while we are thinking of you and missing your great words of wisdom.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Mocha » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:14 pm

Irishgirl wrote:We are in the same moment. The fog is so bad, I couldn't spell my own name correctly yesterday.
Trying to get to my pdoc.
Love you mocha

omg Irishgirl, I've been screwing up my name too, but in a different way. My 1st dh and I have been divorced for 37 yrs. I had remarried/divorced again since then. But the past couple of weeks I've found myself using my 1st dh's last name out of nowhere..... :shock:

Goes over real well at docs appts/business calls/bank.....they kinda look at ya funny when you say/sign the wrong name.....:roll:
I hope you can get in touch with your pdoc, and right back at ya.

Ducky..I'm so sorry you have brain fog. Seems to be a lot of that going around these days. thanks for everything you said. Girl, you made me cry.....but like Shawn says, in a good way.

Air hugs and love to you too. Hope you feel better soon.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:04 pm

Just an update on my fogginess/mood.

I'm still dealing with it, so again please don't think I'm ignoring anyone. Pdoc and I decided to increase my Zoloft again this week and for some reason it's not agreeing with me. Affecting my mood and cognitive function.

So please be patient.......I'm doing the best I can atm....... :)

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Duckysmom » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:14 pm

No need to worry, Mocha! I'm feeling much the same way so I understand. And I am pretty sure everyone else does too. Take care of you.

Hugs!
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Mocha » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:04 pm

thanks ducky..... we make a pair, eh?....:roll:

No worries though......we're gonna get past this...... :)

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

Return to Site News