Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

The most users...

by Jemane » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:03 am

My computer keeps telling me that on Wednesday 12th April 2017 there were 256 users online. I keep seeing it and not believing it. Can't keep wondering anymore, admin, is this really true?
:lol: :lol:
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:07 am

It's true. Mostly guests, non registered members. A lot of people browse forums without joining. We come high on the list on the Google search "bipolar forum".

Probably in April there were a lot of newly diagnosed BPs :D Jk, I have no idea why.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service &
Shawn's part-time mind disrupter

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Jemane » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:10 am

That's great!
Yep, that's how I found the site, google searched bipolar support.
I believe it now. :oops:
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:14 am

No need to be embarrassed :D I didn't really grasped it well at first too... No problem.

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:46 am

I wonder if a lot of those "guests" were robots searching sites... At least that is my thinking...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 am

True, also possible. Good thinking!

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Mocha » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:05 am

Also, in Admin we can change the amount of visitors to any amount we want........:lol:

And no we haven't done it.

And about the bots.........sometimes they will show as who's online along with members and guests. AG and I can also stop that in Admin. Haven't seem them lately.
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Duckysmom » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:09 am

There's a Bing bot on right now.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by AvantGarde » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:25 am

Those damn robots will take over the world, I tell you! Out there, lurking right now.

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Mocha » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:31 am

Most of these bots are related to Search Engines like Bing, Yahoo, Goggle, etc.......it helps with keeping our site at the top, or near the top of the search list.

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Jemane » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:13 pm

I was wondering about those bots too. That explains a lot. I see bots on the site all the time.

AvantGarde wrote:Those damn robots will take over the world, I tell you! Out there, lurking right now.

:lol: :lol:
Jemane

Return to Meet Our Staff