Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Done

School and Bipolar Disorder? How do you do it? Please share your experiences, your victories, and even your disappointmens. We understand how hard it must be from high school to college to grad school. Hope you can share with us and find the support you need.

by SoreBrain » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Fuck it all
SoreBrain

by RonS » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:18 pm

What’s up? Are you OK?
RonS

by Duckysmom » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:20 pm

I have had those moments, said those words. Please don't give up. Tell us what it going on.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by SlyPixie » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:22 pm

I feel you.

Hang in there, I hope you are okay and understand that it'll get better. We're here for you.
Not all who wander are lost.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean that it's not there.
SlyPixie

by SoreBrain » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:38 am

I think I posted this in the school forum. I'm just so stressed. I went days without any medication and haven't done homework for two weeks. I'm over it. I don't even want to work and my husband doesn't care if I work or not so I don't even know why I'm in school still except to be the only one besides my sister to have a college degree.

Had a psycho moment at the mall yesterday with an owner of the place we spend thousands of money in every month. Had to have my husband take the kids and I ended up just walking around the north side of town until I calmed down enough and got my prescriptions refilled.

I'm exhausted today. Feel like I have been up for days. Haven't gotten much sleep so that's no surprise. Just feeling like I'm being the shittiest mom and wife right now. I just need a break from everything
SoreBrain

Return to Student Forum