Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Semester Nearly Over

School and Bipolar Disorder? How do you do it? Please share your experiences, your victories, and even your disappointmens. We understand how hard it must be from high school to college to grad school. Hope you can share with us and find the support you need.

by Paco » Wed May 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Is anyone else counting down the semester nearing the end? I have 4 weeks left and cant wait for the break. Two more major projects for me and then coast it out.
Paco

by Mocha » Thu May 12, 2016 1:41 am

Paco wrote:Is anyone else counting down the semester nearing the end? I have 4 weeks left and cant wait for the break. Two more major projects for me and then coast it out.

Not much longer Paco..... :)
I don't know about anyone else but crazymedic, one of our moderators...(you remember CM, right?)...is counting the days too. that's why he hasn't been around so much lately....busy with work and school. I'll see if I can scrounge him up for your post.

Are you taking a break this summer?
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Madelyn » Thu May 12, 2016 6:58 am

Not counting down but I can sure feel for you right now! Glad that you only have two more projects to do. That must feel so good! Congrats on making it a year through school!
I spread my wings and learned how to fly.
Madelyn

by HVAC1 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:31 am

Great job! I wish I would have finished my first try. I ended up getting hired before I got my degree. Lived to regret that one. Congratulations
I could not tread these perilous paths in safety, if I did not keep a saving sense of humor. Admiral Nelson
HVAC1

by BillyGoat » Thu May 12, 2016 10:02 am

Excellent work, Paco. :)

Smash out the projects, then enjoy the coast.
---------
Bleat

Billy
BillyGoat
Site Admin

by clare_hart » Thu May 12, 2016 11:18 am

Good work there Paco. You'll finish; I have the faith! It's nice to see you again. You must be cramming a lot into all your days.

Scuse me Paco. Gonna go slightly off on a tangent.

Does anyone remember our intrepid member who moved to Japan? I can't think of her name . . . I wonder how she's doing. I think, if I remember right, she went there for a job and school .
clare_hart

by Crazymedic » Fri May 13, 2016 4:23 pm

Paco glad to hear it's almost done. I finished on Monday by blowing off my last exam cause I wasn't any where prepared enough for it. No worries though my lowest test grade gets dropped. I got a new job because of having to pay childcare costs now and am super excited about it so no more school for a litte while. Good luck on your projects let us know how you did.
Dont let your struggle
Become your identity...
Crazymedic

Return to Student Forum