Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Hijack this thread!

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Pancake » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:13 am

We killed all the rest

Is that some macho chest-beating thing? Like, we'll show YOU, deadly critters cuz we are more deadlier.

It's a big country, compared to Europe relatively not densely populated. I mean, your little spaces have populations the size of our entire country crammed into a space the size of Tasmania, idk how you all fit.

Deadly critters are less common in the cities as they bloat, although kangaroos still thrive in some urban areas.
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:22 am

I don't think it's macho, although the men here can be quite macho-jerk, I think psychologically it's because we had so many invasions and dictatorships over the span of our centuries that we just got tired of what is out there that is trying to kill us.. I finished a book about the end of the wolf era here, quite interesting but very sad. I think there are still some up north, close to the spanish border, but few.
The lynx is an awful situation though, the organization that is trying to put them back in the wild tries so hard, and they eat rabbits so it's not like they're going to eat people's sheeps or anything. It's more like the competition for who hunts more rabbits.

Crammed in alright :lol: You should see the neighbourhoods downtown from the old part of the city... it's crazy. Up here there are more avenues, although we got used to small apartments. My apartment is really small, but very cheap, I think it's the smallest apartment I've ever lived in, I was quite used to the comfort of larger spaces. On the other hand, takes a lot less time cleaning.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by hal » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:40 am

Food for Thought

(A) The Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British, Americans or Australians.

(B) On the other hand, the French eat a lot of fat and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British, Americans or Australians.

(C) The Japanese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than the British, Americans or Australians.

(D) The Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and also suffer fewer heart attacks than the British, Americans or Australians.

(E) Conclusion: Eat and drink what you like. It's speaking English that kills you.
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

Previous

Return to Lounge