Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Hijack this thread!

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by AvantGarde » Tue May 16, 2017 5:41 am

I'M MELTING

The trip from the pharmacy to the clinic (just down the street) was a nightmare in itself, people all around me, a couple going really slow in front of me and no way I could use my hands as blinkers because I couldn't pass them! The sun was way too hard on me, I don't deserve this, I'm a nice person!
"Well, once there was only dark. If you ask me, light's winning."
AvantGarde

by cottontail » Tue May 16, 2017 7:11 am

I have a secret crush.
cottontail

by BillyGoat » Tue May 16, 2017 9:21 am

It's ok Cottontail, you're not the first, and you won't be the last, but you're third in line behind Pancake and Kim Jong Un.

Can you either spin fabric or launch ballistic missiles?

Points for both, which would make up for you being a Sydneysider...
---------
Bleat

Billy
BillyGoat
Site Admin

by cottontail » Tue May 16, 2017 6:37 pm

Hmmm ... I like yoghurt and sultanas.
cottontail

by AvantGarde » Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 pm

My airbnb apartment is already reserved for next year's eurovision contest! :lol: Damn people waste no time.
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Tue May 16, 2017 11:12 pm

I think I should travel to Portugal for next years eurovision. It would be so awesome to be there!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Tue May 16, 2017 11:20 pm

You should definitely visit Portugal, not just for the eurovision contest, but because it's a beautiful country :D

I would very much like to go to Australia sometime too. It always fascinated me :)
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Wed May 17, 2017 12:31 am

Yes, I'd love to see Portugal. Was in Spain last year, didn't quite get to Portugal but I'm sure I'll get there one day. I love Europe. My hobby is travel, especially to Europe. I get there every 1-2 years or so.

Australia is a spectacular country. I hope you get here one day.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Wed May 17, 2017 12:36 am

Oh that's great! Where are you going this year?

I'm sure one day I'll end up being eaten by a shark :lol: With my luck, one never knows :lol: Hope not though :shock:
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Wed May 17, 2017 12:51 am

Going to Ireland and the UK in June/July. This time all 3 kids are coming to, for 3 weeks. So excited. Count down has started.
I think I just like aeroplanes. My favourite place in the world is the Melbourne international airport because when I'm there it means I'm going somewhere exciting.
I love Europe because of the history and culture (and food!) Australia's history is so young so when I go to these places in Europe I'm just blown away by how old everything is and how amazing everything is.
I think my favourite places so far are Rome, Florence, Berlin and Santorini but it's hard to pick as we have seen so many amazing things!
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Wed May 17, 2017 12:57 am

Ah, cool! In the UK I've only been to London :D Would love to go to Scotland and Wales, though. Ireland too, of course. I will wait a bit to go there since they've been so agressive to foreigners from other european countries lately.

I went to Amsterdam last year, supposedly was going to Madrid this year but I'm not sure I'm going yet. Could be just for three days, I'm still considering it. I have the money to go and it would do me well to get out of here for a bit.

I wanted to go on a train ride through Spain, only been to Barcelona and some border towns. But that has to wait a while.
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Wed May 17, 2017 1:05 am

Southern Spain is amazing if you can ever get there. Granada, Seville, Córdoba and the white villages near Ronda are all spectacular.
I liked Barcelona but especially for the food and the sagrada familia. I only stayed one night in Madrid but I visited the palace.

But one day I will get to Portugal, I have always wanted to go there.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Wed May 17, 2017 1:11 am

Ah cool, you're making me want to travel a lot now :D

I did travel more when I was younger. China, Thailand, Philipinnes (when it was safer)...Went to Marocco as well, when I was 15.

I want to go to Timor and Indonesia too.
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Wed May 17, 2017 1:21 am

I've spent a lot of time in Indonesia as I speak it fluently (learnt it at school). Love the climate there. Beautiful country.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Wed May 17, 2017 1:24 am

:o That is very interesting indeed :D

Good chat, need to get ready to go to tdoc now. Terapeutic approach to trauma awaits :D Lets see how I get out of the appointment today.
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Wed May 17, 2017 1:25 am

All the best. Hope it goes well.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Wed May 17, 2017 2:36 am

Thanks! Waiting now, arrived half an hour early. Transportation was faster today! Eating a pastry and drinking an orange juice. :D

Back to traveling... I would love to go to India eventually too.
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Wed May 17, 2017 2:22 pm

India would be amazing! I've always wanted to go there as I have many Indian friends.
Jemane

by Duckysmom » Wed May 17, 2017 3:17 pm

Working a difficult project at work and my brain is fried. No more thinking for me today.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by hal » Thu May 18, 2017 9:11 am

After a real crusher of a landing in Phoenix, the Flight Attendant came on with, "Ladies and Gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Capt. Crash and the Crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt against the gate. And, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we'll open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal."
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by AvantGarde » Thu May 18, 2017 9:26 am

Wicked sense of humour hal :lol: I'm never getting on a plane ever again :lol:
AvantGarde

by Pancake » Fri May 19, 2017 5:29 am

Application to maintain crazyperson status.

Dear whoever,

Currently undertaking the sock pattern known as Neldoreth, difficulty level 'light the damn things on fire I never want to see them again *sob*'

But that's not all. Let's try knitting them upside down because toe-up is just way better than top down, both at once on circulars using magic loop, and hey why not make them mirror each other instead of whatever you call it when they're not mirrored.

I got this...
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am

Go, Pan! Maintain that status, I would totally accept that application if I was whoever.
AvantGarde

by Pancake » Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 am

Frigging vivid dreams.
I just woke up with a thud after missing an international flight to idontknowwhere because they sent me to the wrong side of the airport. Seriously?

My train ticket was a bus ticket :?
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Wed May 24, 2017 5:18 am

Fighting weird dreams with exercise!
Fighting bad thoughts with exercise!
Fighting my irritability with exercise!
Eating heatlhy!
Research on how to be healthier!

I'm a fit machine!

Just need to quit smoking :?
:lol: