Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

HEED

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Steponme » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:34 am

I have now discovered heed. Weed for the head. Hair seeds. Just plant them on your lovely baldness with a needle. You made need to jab it in pretty deep depending on how bald you are. THEN you need to water your head once a day with a water pot. Showers won't work. You NEED a water pot. Wait a couple of weeks and....BOOM! HAIR! I have different types of seeds for sale. We've got wavy hair seeds, blue hair seeds, short hair seeds, surprise me seeds (my favorite). Just hit me up and I will send you some heed! WOOT
Don't let your rubber ducky convince you that the world is an illusion after spilling pickle juice in you car while speeding down the highway trying to catch up to a pack of cows.
Steponme

by AvantGarde » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:20 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: I don't need it, but might hook you up with someone who does.

Hey, is this manic Steph?
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:58 pm

What?..... :shock:

I don't know what you're talking about Step, but I ain't sticking needles in my head, deep or otherwise......:lol:.......

I'll pass, thank you very much.........I have very thick hair......... :mrgreen:

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Steponme » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:14 pm

Fell asleep at 10am. Woke up at 4. Not feeling as buzzed. Is increased libido part of mania?
Don't let your rubber ducky convince you that the world is an illusion after spilling pickle juice in you car while speeding down the highway trying to catch up to a pack of cows.
Steponme

by AvantGarde » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:24 pm

Yes it is.

Did you manage to get a hold of your pdoc?
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:39 pm

Steponme wrote:Is increased libido part of mania?

oh yeah......my favorite part........ :twisted:

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

Return to Lounge