Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Sorry for my absence

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Spm24 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:46 am

I choose to take a breather from the site. I have not really been here for a few weeks. I would check in from time to time. Checking to make sure everyone was ok.

No I was not in a manic or depressive stage. I have been stable for awhile now. Having natural ups and downs. I just had some personal things that were weighing on my mind. Some things I needed to work through. They are still here but they are diminished.

Had a talk with Tracy last night. She said we needed to talk about work. I said I am looking. Because I assumed that was what she meant. She was no I am not worried about that. She said I am going to have to go to California. I said is it during our concert. She said no it will be the first week of February. Then she asked me if I would be ok. I said yes I can survive. So she will be gone for four days.

I will try to be more active on the boards...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Jemane » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:57 am

Noticed you weren’t around and was hoping everything was ok. Glad it is. Everyone needs to have a breather every now and then. Just glad you’re ok Shawn.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:30 am

Take all the time you need. :)
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:44 am

Glad you posted, shawn........ :) ....and glad you're ok

What's this about a concert? Something fun?

And you have us while Tracy is gone......

love you dude.......*hugs*

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:01 am

Not sure if I had mentioned it but my one and only concert was to a group called Gaelic Storm. We went and saw them the year before last. Didn't go last year because we could not get tickets. This year we got the tickets for a third of the price. In a different city. Even with gas it will be cheaper. So yeah it will be fun. Upbeat...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Mocha » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:48 pm

Spm24 wrote:Not sure if I had mentioned it but my one and only concert was to a group called Gaelic Storm. We went and saw them the year before last. Didn't go last year because we could not get tickets. This year we got the tickets for a third of the price. In a different city. Even with gas it will be cheaper. So yeah it will be fun. Upbeat...

It sounds like my kind my kind of music, shawn.......I hope you guys enjoy the concert.... :)

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Pancake » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:32 pm

4 days! Partayyyy, I'll bring the pizza.

I jest. I love time on my own, but then I don't get as much as I'd like. How are you feeling about it? Do you have any plans to keep busy?
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

Return to Lounge