Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

im gona dye my hair

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by shandi » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 am

already ordered a special hair coloring product [its a short term hair dye you can wash it off even after a day and retain your old hair color]
im going blonde and or red from my current black hair
i think a very difficult thing to do is accepting that i cant promise everyone that unwell behaviors would never occur again
shandi

by Mocha » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm

fun.........my 9yr old god daughter has long red hair. Over the holiday break she/we added purple streaks...to her hair, not mine..lol......she loves it...... :)

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Pancake » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:32 pm

I have home grown mermaid hair. Entirely bogan, natural at the top and bleached lower half for purples and blues. I use 2 'purple' products that look the same at first, but one fades into violet and pink, the other into blue and green. I love it (:

Good luck, is this the first time you've done anything like this?
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Mocha » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:48 pm

Pancake wrote:Entirely bogan

:lol:

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Mocha
Site Admin

by shandi » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:42 am

yep its my first time dying my hair and i guess kind of the reason i chose a short term hair color. to test and see if i like it and if i do i might long term it
i think a very difficult thing to do is accepting that i cant promise everyone that unwell behaviors would never occur again
shandi

by Mocha » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:19 pm

shandi wrote:yep its my first time dying my hair and i guess kind of the reason i chose a short term hair color. to test and see if i like it and if i do i might long term it

Good idea, shandi.....let us know how you like it...... :)

We did god daughter's hair with a semi-permanent dye. It should last around 6wks to a couple of months or so. It will gradually wash out/fade each time she washes her hair.

Who knows.......she may want another colour later on....... :)

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mom2dani » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:00 am

Let us know how it turned out.

I know from experience sometimes putting a color over black can be a bitch, especially blond, stripping the color for the blond to show can take time. I bet the red would like nice, deep red because it’s mixing with the black.

Xoxo
"Today, I will trust this process and this journey that I have undertaken"
Mom2dani

by Mocha » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:40 am

shandi.....time for an update.....

how did the temporary dye job go?

Mocha
Site Admin

Return to Lounge