Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Recipes!

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Pancake » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:24 pm

That looks yummy.
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:33 pm

I think red pepper could add some flavor, but mine are too sweet not sure it would fit here. Try it out, you can always pick them out if it doesn't work :)

Also, I used mozzarella due to being soft in taste and color.

Thanks Pan :)

Edit: Some tomatoes, put in the pan and let it simmer for a while in olive oil, low heat, then add the cauliflower and cabage, might be a better flavor. But in that case, boil the cauliflower and cabbage in the fish's water first.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by AvantGarde » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:12 pm

Ginger and cinnamon cookies, for my neighbors. They turned out so good I'm making another batch for a couple of friends.

They look dry in the pic, but are really soft-like-little-cakes :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:15 am

Back on this... But I think you would get enjoyment from making them and selling them... Not on a big scale just a small scale... :| ..

But as always they look tasty...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:53 am

Meh, not really enjoyment, it would stress me out. Right now it's only for pleasure and therapeutic, I'd like to keep it that way.

AvantGarde

by AvantGarde » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:15 am

The brased tuna
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:38 am

Look just like pork chops... vegetables look to crispy for me. :D :lol: ....one of these days I might decided to post some photos of my basic food... But I won't hold my breath...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

Previous

Return to Lounge