Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Recipes!

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by AvantGarde » Fri Aug 04, 2017 8:20 am

Simple frittata. 2 pax.

4 large eggs
half an onion, finelly chopped
mozzarella according to taste
basil according to taste
salt according to taste
pepper according to taste
1 tbsp of butter

On a bowl, mix the eggs for scrambled with the salt and the pepper.
Chop the onion and sauté it with the butter it in a frying pan (or whatever that name you call it - I REMEMBER! SKILLET!) until translucid and golden
Add the eggs and let the bottom of the frittata cook for 2 to 3 minutes until you're able to put the mozzarella without it sinking to the bottom.
Add the mozzarella.
Put a lid on it so it cooks.
Take off the heat when the mozarella is melted and the eggs cooked. (It will leave a bit of liquid from the mozarella, it's normal)
Add the basil.
Cut in half.
Eat like you've never eaten before.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:49 am

Monday dinner.. spaghetti chicken mushroom bake. Fail... Spaghetti was old so it tasted like wet clothes.

Tuesday dinner... Mushroom steak over noodles... Fail... Steak was tough. Noodles had no flavors..

Tonight frozen chicken noodle soup... Add plenty of pepper and it should be good...

Tomorrow something with ground beef any suggestions?
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:05 am

Something with ground beef...

Onion, garlic, add the ground beef, after it's slightly cooked enter the mushrooms, and maybe a red bell pepper, tomato sauce, cummins, salt, pepper, a bay leaf, in a pan. A little cream in the end after everything is cooked just to smoothe the sauce.

Serve with spaghetti. Shred some parmigianno, a few basil leaves on top.

Yum.

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:08 am

Have all the ingredients so it is a contender... Sounds flavorful
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:13 am

If you want a more mushroomy taste, add the mushrooms to the onion and garlic before the ground beef.

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Jemane » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:38 am

500g ground beef
1 cup breadcrumbs
Egg
Chilli powder to taste
Salt and pepper
Cubes of cheese

Make meatballs with cubes of cheese inside
Brown in pan
Put in oven dish with can of crushed tomatos and some beef stock
45 mins in moderate oven

Serve with mash and veggies
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:44 am

Ah cool Jemane, I usually do that with fetta. Nice reminder, forgot about that one!

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:50 am

Another contender.....jemane.. love fresh meatballs
Spm24

Previous

Return to Lounge