Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Post a Pic of your Pet Thread!

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Jemane » Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:54 pm

It worked! Thanks mocha, you're the best.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Mocha » Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:06 pm

He is adorable....... :)

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:54 pm

He's so cute, Jemane! He could me my little one's brother, they're very similar :)
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:15 am

Thanks mocha and AG, he gives us a lot of joy... except when he's trying to eat all our food...
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Moodylessa » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:07 am

Your kitty is too adorable Jemane!
Ballad of Serenity
"Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me

There's no place I can be
Since I've found Serenity
But you can't take the sky from me
"
-Joss Whedon
Moodylessa

by AvantGarde » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Forbidden love story
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:44 am

Apparently I didn't not have the required permission to view your picture. Wish I could as I'd love to see your cats (you have 2, right?)
Jemane

by Jemane » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:46 am

Now I see it! And next to those pesky jars too. So cute! So, you just have the one? I think one year olds still act like kittens. They're like the toddlers of cats.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:52 am

:lol: Yeah, she's my kitten still. Two days ago she had one of those crazy run arounds and meawing, overly excited about life thing, kittens do daily. I thought she was regressing a bit :lol:

This new stray cat is very sweet, he figured out behind the sheds is where the cat food is, so he stays close on the sheds roofs. Hope he has a safe winter. Wanted to bring him home so badly, he's neutered and probably has his shots. He's been here for about a month. They've had this staring contest relationship for a week now :lol:

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:54 am

As long as they're getting along ok, that's the important thing. Cats bring such joy into life don't they? Hope your foot has healed now?
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:58 am

Ah yeah, my foot is alright, doesn't hurt anymore. Didn't put a bandage on yesterday and today if you didn't ask I already forgotten about it. Sorry grammar but multiple conversations in portuguese and english at once... Lol Having a serious time translating appropriately.

They only have a "through the window" relationship. Stray cats here have aids, she's not allowed to go outside.

AvantGarde

by hal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:22 am

AvantGarde wrote:Didn't put a bandage on yesterday and today if you didn't ask I already forgotten about it.
I love non-standard English sentences. My favorite is, "Why did you bring that book I don't like to be read to out of up for?"

This is Bennie (died last year - much missed). Part greyhound. He had the longest tail I've ever seen on a dog.
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by AvantGarde » Thu Aug 24, 2017 6:41 am

:lol: Good sentence

Bennie was so handome :) I don't have any pictures of my past puppies on my computer, need to find a way to get some on here.

AvantGarde

by MochaAdmin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:06 am

AG.....The pic of your kittie and friend is wonderful.... :) and kinda sad....I just know they would just love to be better friends.....

hal.....is this the dog you guys adopted? I'm sorry he passed....

Not a Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
~Martin Luther King Jr.~
MochaAdmin
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:33 am

Yeah :D I would love to bring him home with me...

Jemane! I just saw you asked earlier if I had just the one. I answered yes but I wasn't focused. No, I have two. One kitten, one 12 years old.. I'll post a pic of him.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Hal he was a beautiful dog.

AG a lovely cat there...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by MochaAdmin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:41 pm

AG.....beautiful kitty...... :)

I have a confession.........I have always loved kittys......dogs not so much.

Rosie and Lily were exceptions........and my Kilo from years ago of course. Other than that, I don't really like dogs.....:roll:

Cats are so independent.....that's what I like about them......kinda like me...... :lol:

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
~Martin Luther King Jr.~
MochaAdmin
Site Admin

by hal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:12 pm

No, Mocha, we adopted Bennie in 2004 and he was 13 1/2 when he died, old for a dog his size. He was born on my birthday!

Here is Jaco; he's 10 and we've had him about a year. He's part Beagle.

And here's Opuss. He is four years old and came into our home two months ago. He and Jaco get along fine.
-- Tennyson
hal

by Duckysmom » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:18 pm

Photobucket keeps erring out on me. I can't attach a picture of my pooches. the file is too large, yada yada. Photobucket is not working on my laptop. I don't know why. Just errs out. And this is a brand new laptop.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by hal » Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:28 pm

Is there a message saying all in red that the file is too big and that it must not be larger that 500 pixels x 500 pixels?
-- Tennyson
hal

by Duckysmom » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:07 pm

Nope. Doesn't even let me get that far. First, it just erring out. Big letters ERROR. Then it let me sign up, complete with password and user name. Now it doesn't like my password, but won't let me change it. I'm going to bed and will argue with the darn thing tomorrow. Work in the daytime, duel with Photobucket in the evening.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by MochaAdmin » Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:58 pm

hmm.......I don't know what's going on with you and PB, ducky. Mine is working just fine.

hal, no file is too large on PB........never has been for me and I've uploaded some doozies.......that's when I just go and edit them myself after I upload them.

Oh Ducky.....PB recently changed. Are you still logging on with your old email addy and password? If so you may have to re register with different email and password.

Want to send pic to me and let me see if it works on mine?

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
MochaAdmin
Site Admin

by MochaAdmin » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:17 am

hal......jaco, is a cutie!.....is he still wild as hell?...... :twisted:

glad to hear he and your kitty get along just fine. Maybe that's what Jaco needed........ :)

And Opuss looks very calm and mellow....?

~Martin Luther King Jr.~
MochaAdmin
Site Admin

by hal » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:32 pm

MochaAdmin wrote:hal......jaco, is a cutie!.....is he still wild as hell?...... :twisted:

glad to hear he and your kitty get along just fine. Maybe that's what Jaco needed........ :)

And Opuss looks very calm and mellow....?

Jaco has extreme separation anxiety, but it's controlled by Prozac and three anti-anxiety drugs when we travel. Opuss is very friendly and talkative. Did you see his little beard? :lol:
-- Tennyson
hal

by rollercoaster » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:29 pm

A very special Springer, Chip. He put up with a lot but true to his nature, only gave love in return.

Wish you were here now.

RC
Et tu...bipolar?
rollercoaster

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge