Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Post a Pic of your Pet Thread!

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Debs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:51 pm

SlyPixie "Please adopt instead of going through breeders...."

Your dog's are gorgeous & I love what you said..... I have never bought from a breeder! My dogs are family not for show!! :) :) :)

P.S. Mocha I still can't figure out how to post in quotations what I am responding to!!! Lol :roll:
Every day is a new beginning
Take a deep breath & start again :)
Debs

by Mocha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Debs wrote:SlyPixie "Please adopt instead of going through breeders...."

Your dog's are gorgeous & I love what you said..... I have never bought from a breeder! My dogs are family not for show!! :) :) :)

P.S. Mocha I still can't figure out how to post in quotations what I am responding to!!! Lol :roll:
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:48 pm

SlyPixie wrote: "Please adopt instead of going through breeders...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Debs wrote:P.S. Mocha I still can't figure out how to post in quotations what I am responding to!!! Lol :roll:

It's really easy........Look in the upper right corner of the post you're reading......you'll see quotation marks on the upper left. Click on that and you'll see how things will appear in quotes from previous poster. Let me know how it goes.....

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Mocha
Site Admin

by MsSupial » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:02 pm

Thank you so much Mocha, & all of you, today has been really hard missing my old dude & i love seeing your animal pics.

My spotted one is my rescue puppy bull terrier,named Pippi, from bull terrier rescue where i work. The 7 lb chihuahuas name is Maddy, she is the Alpha who kisks Pippis ass every play fight. The smooshy faced toad French Bulldog is mr lucky, who i had to put down yesterday at 17 years old. I had him longer than my kids. Its actually sending me into a spiral y'all. Its like nobody gets I just had a family member get brain cancer & then I had to hold him while he died.

i had someone tell me today, "oh i have a puppy, you want it? Better get right back up on that horse!" This is another case where I need to choose who to speak my truth to. Not just any old asshat will do, peeps. And in retrospect I shouldve said "dude , a dog and a horse are like totally different, freak. Example:riding a poodle is probably abusive."

But he already walked away. I always thinki of the best shit too late.

Anyway. I miss my dog. I really miss him.
MsSupial

by MsSupial » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:13 pm

And heres what I forgot to say b/cz pain makes me a selfcentered dickwad---THANK YOU ALL forbeing brave enough to share your stories of love n loss n bravery with me. I appreciate you all. And you totally made up for asshat douchebag today who was all "here, have a puppy, la la la, I live in asshole land."
MsSupial

by Pancake » Fri Mar 03, 2017 8:39 pm

2 rescue cats, 1 breeder's reject Cav.

They're all crazy.

Ginger madcat survived a snakebite (eastern brown) recently, purrs madly and smooches only if food is on offer, otherwise you are 5079% not allowed to touch him.

They have adapted very well to farm life after being raised as indoor cats, and keep the rodent population down admirably.

Except when they bring one inside to 'play' with, aaargh.
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Mocha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:34 pm

MsSupial wrote:My spotted one is my rescue puppy bull terrier,named Pippi, from bull terrier rescue where i work. The 7 lb chihuahuas name is Maddy, she is the Alpha who kisks Pippis ass every play fight. The smooshy faced toad French Bulldog is mr lucky, who i had to put down yesterday at 17 years old. I had him longer than my kids. Its actually sending me into a spiral y'all. Its like nobody gets I just had a family member get brain cancer & then I had to hold him while he died.

i had someone tell me today, "oh i have a puppy, you want it? Better get right back up on that horse!" This is another case where I need to choose who to speak my truth to. Not just any old asshat will do, peeps. And in retrospect I shouldve said "dude , a dog and a horse are like totally different, freak. Example:riding a poodle is probably abusive."

But he already walked away. I always thinki of the best shit too late.

Anyway. I miss my dog. I really miss him.

You're more than welcome, Supial........You gave me the idea for this thread. I can only imagine how much you're hurting for your dear pet, because I know how much it hurt when I lost my Lily. As I said, I'm still not over it. I miss her everyday.

And you're right......people just don't get it, the assholes. When I lost Lily, people kept telling me the same thing........"Oh, you should/need to get another puppy right away........idiots........ :evil: I told them hell no..and none too politely...Lily was the love of my life, and no other dog would ever replace her. That shut them up.....and I still don't plan on getting another pet. The pain of losing her was just too much and I can't go through that again. It sent me into a spiral too.....for a while. But you will get through it, you will get through your grief, and you have your other doggies to love.

and you have to be there for your other four legged friends.......they will be grieving for their buddy too.

love you girl.....my heart is with you.....

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:40 pm

Pancake wrote:2 rescue cats, 1 breeder's reject Cav.

They're all crazy.

Ginger madcat survived a snakebite (eastern brown) recently, purrs madly and smooches only if food is on offer, otherwise you are 5079% not allowed to touch him.

They have adapted very well to farm life after being raised as indoor cats, and keep the rodent population down admirably.

Except when they bring one inside to 'play' with, aaargh.

ahh.....the snakebite kitty.......he's tough as nails......:lol:......

So Pan......I know you know you how to post pics on the board, so where are the pics of your furry friends.....? We're waiting....impatiently, I might add...... :roll: .....
(*I insist*)..... :twisted:

Mocha
Site Admin

by Pancake » Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:58 pm

IMG_20170304_165254221~2.jpg

Just because I am currently surrounded.... Doggy is overdue for a bath, he's been rolling around in ... farm-ish things....

IMG_20170304_165226214~2.jpg

And, err...
This is Eponine. Normally, she is a perfectly groomed picture of proper aristocat. I have no idea what the fuck she has been doing today, but it's sticky.
IMG_20170304_172903201~2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:35 pm

This thread is just a melting pot of adorable :D
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Pancake » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:06 pm

I should add, Rory's (the dog) indoor seat of choice is curled up like that, on the back of my armchair.

Bobby is only inside because it's raining, and as soon as I touched him he nicked off again. Eponine thinks my chair is her chair.
Pancake

by Debs » Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:24 am

I love love love all these pictures :) :) :)

My heart breaks for you Supial. I still cry over my lost babies, they take a piece of you with them & they are irreplaceable :(
People would look at me strange when I say could you replace one of your family??
It's the same to me cos they are family!!! Hang in there your other furry family need you too xxxx
Every day is a new beginning
Take a deep breath & start again :)
Debs

by Mocha » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:09 pm

Thank you for posting your cats and dogs.....makes me smile just looking at them....... :D

I do have a story about another dog of mine. I wish I had a picture of him to show you guys but I'm afraid I don't, so the story will have to do.....

I'm sure some of you, at least those of you who are old enough to remember the 80s.......when blow was pure (and of course I remember...:roll:)...not the crap like it is now...... :roll: ......

I had a great dog, a mix of pit and catahoula cur......solid red.......I named him 'Kilo'......seemed appropriate for the times........ :lol: :lol:

Mocha
Site Admin

by MsSupial » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:41 pm

HA HA HA HA u are funny. Round here, Mendo, I was a preschool teacher, & I got 4 yr old students named Sensemila; Harvest; Thaistick; Jack Daniels (which sucked cz she was a girl) & my ####1111 favorite: Roarey Tiger. And so later I named a Western Toad we caught Roarey Tiger. That names just all win. No clue what it meant but fuck it I loved it.
MsSupial

by MsSupial » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:44 pm

:lol: also...Avantgarde...you can give me a nickname. It can be "MARSUPIAL",the. #1 best mammals ever. Yes?
MsSupial

by Pancake » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:52 pm

MsSupial wrote::lol: also...Avantgarde...you can give me a nickname. It can be "MARSUPIAL",the. #1 best mammals ever. Yes?

Even more bettererer, platypus and echidna because eggs.

FYI though, kangaroos are muscle-bound balls of pure EVIL, and koalas arent really as cute and fluffy as they look.

Kangaroo is tasty though...
Pancake

by Ray_D » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:28 pm

2016-05-29 17.22.07.jpg

Bilbo is a 19 year old Silky-Maltese Cross. He's a frail old thing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“There are no regrets in life, only experiences. Every experience helps us to be what we can be.” Lailah Gifty Akita
Ray_D

by Mocha » Sat Mar 04, 2017 5:14 pm

MsSupial wrote:I'm glad you liked it...... ;)

I got 4 yr old students named Sensemila; Harvest; Thaistick; Jack Daniels (which sucked cz she was a girl) & my ####1111 favorite: Roarey Tiger. And so later I named a Western Toad we caught Roarey Tiger. That names just all win. No clue what it meant but fuck it I loved it.

:lol: :lol:

The girl who cuts my hair has one of the 'those' names too. Her parents are/were big time stoners/hippies. Their last name is Gardner. So what did they name their daugher?

Sativa Gardner..... :lol: :lol: :lol: ......

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:59 am

Ray_D wrote:Bilbo is a 19 year old Silky-Maltese Cross. He's a frail old thing.

Ray, your old boy is adorable.......what a sweet face......I can see how much you love him and baby him in his old age....... :)
And he has lived a very long time.......Thanks for sharing him with us... :)

Ray D.jpg

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:00 am

*Bump*.... ...we need more pet pics!

and again, if you don't know how to post pic/pics of your pet, just send them to me at:
mocha.bps.org@gmail.com

I would be happy to help....... :)

Mocha
Site Admin

by laurak » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:26 am

Hey all,

I am enjoying all the pet pics. Keep 'em coming... I'm not sure this is gonna work... This is my little guy Buddy. He is a 4 year old Rat Terrier mix. I adopted him from a pet fair. He was huddled under the chair just not wanting to be there in any way, shape or form and I felt his pain. I'm not so social myself. We bonded immediately and I couldn't imagine not coming home to this sweet little guy.

Anyways, thanks for letting me share.

Laura
It is the little we can do
this small bravery of knowledge
and there is of course
madness and terror too...

--Bukowski
laurak

by Mocha » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:51 am

Laura....good to see you girl....

And thanks so much for posting a pic of your Buddy......He's adorable.... :)
I like his little sweater, does he mind wearing 'doggie clothes'? I can't tell by the look on his face....lol

Mocha
Site Admin

by laurak » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:34 pm

It's a hoodie, Mocha :lol: ... and he likes them when it's cold. That's the only clothes I have him wear. Not one of those... :)
It is the little we can do
this small bravery of knowledge
and there is of course
madness and terror too...

--Bukowski
laurak

by Mocha » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:39 pm

laurak wrote:It's a hoodie, Mocha :lol: ... and he likes them when it's cold. That's the only clothes I have him wear. Not one of those... :)

:lol: ....My apologies to Buddy then.....lol.....

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:38 am

I know we have more new members, and a few who haven't posted on this thread.

Please, please post some pics of your pets. Like I said before.....any kind of critter will do...... :)

This thread has made everyone happy so join in the love........ :mrgreen:

PS: As I've mentioned before. If you scroll down below your post, you can add pic as an attachment. But if you have troubles with that, just send them to me at my email.

moch.bps.org@gmail.com

I'll be glad to help out..........

Mocha
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge