Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Post a Pic of your Pet Thread!

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Mocha » Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:01 pm

Great pic of Chip, RC........I remember that face....and I know how you feel.

Thanks for posting it.

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:19 pm

Such sweet eyes, RC, what a cutie :)
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:35 am

Beautiful dog RC...never easy to lose the great ones
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by rollercoaster » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:25 am

Thanks folks. I've had 5 English Springers over the years. Every one was a character, but the first and last are most remembered. Harvey, Chelsea, Chelsea II, Misty and Chip. There is something about the unconditional love of the four-legged kind, especially when the two-legged kind isn't there for you.

RC
Et tu...bipolar?
rollercoaster

by Pancake » Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:17 am

Time for a bump.

Animals are so entertaining, I can watch/play/interact with mine for ages. I am getting quite the zoo, but I don't think I can convince everyone to sit for a photo...
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:01 am

My babies
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by AvantGarde » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:49 am

I don't have any pics of my oldest from when he was little on my phone.. but here's one of the kitten the day she arrived home.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

AvantGarde

by AvantGarde » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:51 am

I'm a bored cat mom. She was sleeping and I woke her up.

AvantGarde

by Steponme » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:58 am

Here's my dog. Love him to death, but he takes up half of the bed!
Don't let your rubber ducky convince you that the world is an illusion after spilling pickle juice in you car while speeding down the highway trying to catch up to a pack of cows.
Steponme

by AvantGarde » Fri Jan 12, 2018 9:38 am

He's so cute, Steph :D

AvantGarde

by Mocha » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:01 am

great pic of your dog, step.......he's beautiful........
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Pancake » Fri Jan 12, 2018 10:30 am

Steponme wrote:Here's my dog. Love him to death, but he takes up half of the bed!

He's gorgeous, but truthfully, if a dog were the size of a mouse he'd make every effort to take up more than half the bed.

I'm quite convinced that my rascal believes if he doesn't get *most* of everything, it's because we don't love him. :roll:

Or he's playing us. Yeppppp.
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by mom6 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:32 pm

This is my pet clare. She is kinda squirrelly if you know what I mean. She eats me out of house and home and takes up half the bed too. O. And she bites.
Turn your face toward the sun and the shadows fall behind you-Walt Whitman (mostly)
mom6

by AvantGarde » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:41 pm

Pancake wrote:
I'm quite convinced that my rascal believes if he doesn't get *most* of everything, it's because we don't love him. :roll:

Or he's playing us. Yeppppp.

I think the same of Picci. He has this look of "NOBODY LOVES ME" no matter how much affection he has all day, and I mean... he gets a lot of attention. His attitude towards it is to ask for more affection. Yesterday he climbed into bed with me (unheard of, he doesn't usually do that) and then proceded to purr very loudly in my face until I was awake.

I think he comes here and reads the forum, as he stopped doing that think of meawing every day since I said something :shock:

AvantGarde

Previous

Return to Lounge