Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Post a Pic of your Pet Thread!

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Mocha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:36 am

MsSupial gave me the idea for this thread because she just lost her beautiful French Bulldog this week..... :( ....so sad...

I also lost my 16.5yr old chihuahua 2yrs ago, and to be honest my heart is still broken.

But the point of this thread is to ask you guys if you would like to post pics of your favorite pups and kitties.....(or whatever critters you may have... :). ) We would love to see them......and it's great for cheering us up..... :D

If any of you have trouble posting pics, just let me know and I'll be glad to help.......
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:40 am

This is Flash The Elf: Image

and this is Picci, my oldest: Image

This doesn't seem to work :evil:

Edit: I give up, Mocha if you can lend me a hand please :lol:
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 am

AvantGarde wrote:This is Flash The Elf: Image

and this is Picci, my oldest: Image

This doesn't seem to work :evil:

Edit: I give up, Mocha if you can lend me a hand please :lol:

Did you scroll down to where it says upload attachment?

it's below preview and submit?

It if that doesn't work, just send to my email:
mocha.bps.org@gmail.com

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:03 am

If I disappear for a few, I have to deal with some important papers for SSI/SSA......back asap.

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:54 am

I didn't know it was even possible to upload attachements :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Okay... It worked!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:28 pm

AvantGarde wrote:I didn't know it was even possible to upload attachements :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Now you do!....... :P
Your kitties are adorable..!!!......Thanks for sharing...... :)

Mocha
Site Admin

by Debs » Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:45 pm

I have tried for 30 minutes to post pictures of my babies but no matter what photos I pick it keeps telling me they are too big!!! Well my babies are big but apparently the pictures are too!!
:) :) pmsl
HELP please...... lol
Losing patience now :roll:
Every day is a new beginning
Take a deep breath & start again :)
Debs

by Mocha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:01 pm

Debs wrote:I have tried for 30 minutes to post pictures of my babies but no matter what photos I pick it keeps telling me they are too big!!! Well my babies are big but apparently the pictures are too!!
:) :) pmsl
HELP please...... lol
Losing patience now :roll:

:lol:....That's what I'm here for, girl......

just send them to my email:
mocha.bps.org@gmail.com

Mocha
Site Admin

by MsSupial » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:04 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: knowing myself & tech, I sent mine straight to your email. Dude (ette). This is the sweetest thing. Thank you. You are my #1 queen of the day.
MsSupial

by MsSupial » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:19 pm

FyI, sutest cats of ever. Totally made me smile. Thx for posting them!
MsSupial

by Duckysmom » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:12 pm

Meet Ducky, he's my Avatar. Quaker parrot. Lots of fun, a bit of noise. I also have a 9 lb shitzu poodle mix, 4 years old, and an 8 month old Akita puppy who is about 80 pounds. No photos to share right now.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Debs » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:16 pm

Mocha
I have sent you my pictures & post :)
Thankyou x
Debs

by Spm24 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:21 pm

My avatar is my Honey. She loved to "hide" under the curtains...Miss her so much... No other animals for awhile...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by MsSupial » Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:47 pm

:) :) :) super super cutest cats, birds, dog hiding under curtain. I volunteer with Bull Terrier Rescue & humane society (but um not PETA b/cz I like to be a carnivore n they might hate me n throw blood on my leather shoes n stuff), so it really touches my heart seeing how many of us are supported by & helped by our furred/feathered/scaled friends. It feels very empowering to be the caretakers when we can.
MsSupial

by Mocha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:22 pm

MsSupial and Debs..........I just now got back online....sorry for the delay........I'm going to work on your pics now...... :)

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:02 pm

For Debs...........I'll let you introduce them to the crew.......Awesome dogs btw....... :)

Debs......Here's your post introducing your beautiful dogs.....I moved it here for you:.....

So my German Shepherd is Samson & he will be 10yrs old in June. He came to Canada with me from the UK almost 9yrs ago. (I also came over with Bruno a Black Labrador who i lost 2yrs ago, he was 14yrs old)
Maximus will be 3yrs old in May & is a cross between a Great Pyranees & Saint Bernard's Mountain Dog.
They are truly my babies who share my couch & my bed!!! Very spoilt & i would be lost without them. They are the men in my life who will never hurt me, never judge me & love my kids like I do. Unconditional love x

What an amazing world this would be if so many human beings learnt from their 4 legged friends!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

My Favorite.....

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:24 pm

MsSupial!..... Here are your pics......hope they turned out ok? I'm going to let you do the introducing to your pets too....... :)

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:10 pm

Awwwwwww They all smile for the camera! Except MsSupial's (we need to get you a nickname, is Sup okay?), they are all beautiful.

Thank you for the compliments on my furry kittens, they're awdowrable and they know it.

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:26 am

I'm technologically challenged so will just tell you about my very cute one year old cat Jackson (kids named him), 2 budgies (Australian birds) bubblegum and crookshanks and our incredibly large goldfish. The kids (14, 10 and 6) want a dog too but I've put my foot down. Enough pets for me!

Jemane, if you need any help posting pics of your pets, just let me know.....I'll be happy to help....

Just send them to mocha.bps.org@gmail.com

We would love to see all your critters...... :)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Debs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:33 am

Love this thread being such a massive animal lover & love seeing these pics!! Great idea... Thanks for sharing!

Love all the pictures :) :) :)
Debs

by Mocha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 am

I'm loving this thread, too......

Anyone else have pics of their pets they would like to post? I would be more than happy to help you with them........

Mocha
Site Admin

by Mocha » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:16 pm

These were my beloved Chihuahuas, Lily and Rosie.......

Lily passed almost two years ago, and was 16.5 years old. She was the love of my life and to be honest I haven't gotten over it yet. She was a gypsy just like me, and went everywhere I did. Which meant she traveled all over the country just like I did, and that was a lot of traveling...... :)

At the most, she weighed 4-5 lbs........but def thought she was a 'big' dog.....:lol:...Definitely had attitude.....oh man did she....... :roll:

Lily

Rosie

Rosie was my other Chihuahua. She was more attached to my 2nd DH....even though he bought her for me. She also had attitude.....must have been a Chi thing. They were like sisters, even though they didn't come from the same litters. She was a year older than Lily. And she traveled everywhere with us too.......She did think she was the boss of Lily, but Lily just let her think that.....:roll:....:lol:

As I mentioned she was more attached to my 2nd DH, and when he passed from cancer, she passed from grief about 8-9 months after he did. Very sad. It happens with pets, unfortunately.

But they gave me great joy while they were here.

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:33 pm

They were beautiful Mocha. I didn't know pets could die from grief... That's very sad indeed.

And I know how it feels not to get over a furry friend, I was a human for a 13 yo kitty that died in my arms (she had tumors, was in severe pain and had to be euthanized). It was the saddest moment of my life and I still haven't gotten over that.

Picci is more attached to my mom, always was, since he was a kitten (he's the son of that kitty I had). He's 12 yo now, but still plays around and is very healthy, despite his anxiety issues. He's on a new food for anxiety and seems to be helping.

Flash is my new found love, to be honest. We're very attached to each other lol Some people don't get the amount of love between a pet and its human. She's so cool though, great personality. Follows me around the house and waits for me by the window when I leave sometimes then goes to the door to greet me when I enter the building. :lol:

AvantGarde

by SlyPixie » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:32 pm

Here we have Poppy and Teemo. Poppy is the little white Maltese and Teemo is the hotdog...lol. Poppy was rescued from the humane society, she was a breeder's dog and is deaf, the vet believes she was hit by a car at one point because she has a leg that was broken and healed pointing inward instead of forward and her pelvis was broken at some point as well, we love her though. Please adopt instead of going through breeders....

Not all who wander are lost.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean that it's not there.
SlyPixie

by Debs » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:34 pm

Thanku Mocha for organising my post for me! Perfect :)
I love the pics of your babies they are gorgeous & you are right you never get over them.
My babies are my world and before them was Jasper then Bruno, both were black lab's. My babies that have passed died in my arms of old age as as you so rightly said AV saddest moments of our lives but I would never let my babies die alone without me & they are never replaced & always with me. I sat and sobbed with them in my arms for long after too. Just typing this is am welling up :(
BUT however hard it is to lose them it is a small comparison to the joy they bring us the years they are with us. It doesn't matter what type of animal it is they are FAMILY.
Well I've waffled on enough, sorry everyone ;) Its a subject so close to my heart. I am so passionate about animals & all wildlife I get a tad carried
away. Lol :roll: :roll: :roll:
The thing about our pets is they will never intentionally hurt us which makes them pretty damn special......
Debs

Next

Return to Lounge