Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Today

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Spm24 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:24 am

Today is another day of the year. Nothing good but nothing bad. It just makes me another year older and maybe a little wider. But that is debatable. So happy sixteenth of February... :roll:
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by SlyPixie » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:16 am

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Shawn, happy birthday to you… I hope you have an awesome birthday.
Not all who wander are lost.

Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean that it's not there.
SlyPixie

by AvantGarde » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:56 am

Have fun today Shawn :D Happy birthday and safe trip around the sun
Genetically evolved chicken at your service (I accept Etsy gift cards only)

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:25 am

SlyPixie and AvantGarde,

Thank you both..

SlyPixie,

Probably won't do anything maybe dinner out this weekend. Work gets in the way...

AvantGarde,

The sun gets hot when I get to close to it... :P
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Mocha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:54 am

Birthdays are awesome, Shawn.... :)

So have a happy happy whenever you celebrate your day!..... :mrgreen:

happy bd image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~

Proud to be a Member of the Resistance.
Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:04 am

Mocha,

Thank you. I quit celebrating them when I turned twenty-one (a few years ago).. Might have to try to get back into the habit for a brighter outlook on everything. Make everything all smiles and rainbows. :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: . (I don't smile maybe grin but no smiles).
Spm24

by Mocha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:13 am

Spm24 wrote:Mocha,

Thank you. I quit celebrating them when I turned twenty-one (a few years ago).. Might have to try to get back into the habit for a brighter outlook on everything. Make everything all smiles and rainbows. :lol: :lol: :roll: :lol: . (I don't smile maybe grin but no smiles).

Well dude, you can celebrate it today, at least with us.

I did make a cake after all.....:roll:.......:lol:

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Pancake » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:57 am

Heh, I don't much like being the centre of attention either.

Happy birthday dude (:
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Spm24 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:14 pm

Mocha,

Thanks for the cake... (I prefer pies though) was the cake vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ;)

Pancake,
Yeah center of attention is not my cup of tea either...
Thank you
Spm24

by Mocha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:00 pm

Thanks for the cake... (I prefer pies though) was the cake vanilla, chocolate or strawberry ;)

now you tell me about the pies...... :roll: .

And I worked so hard.....sigh.......

Yes....the cake was vanilla, chocolate or strawberry..... :twisted: ... :lol:

yw... ;)

~Martin Luther King~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:38 pm

Mocha,

Sorry I thought you could read my mind. so just figured you knew about the pie thing..
Only cake I really eat is a texas sheet cake :twisted: ....
Sorry to put you through all that trouble. next year I will make sure to remind you about the pie thing the day after my birthday.... :lol:
Spm24

by Mocha » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:59 pm

Shawn wrote:Sorry to put you through all that trouble. next year I will make sure to remind you about the pie thing the day after my birthday.... :lol:

:lol: :lol: .....yeah, I got your 'day after'..... :twisted:

And omg.....texas sheet cakes are f'ing awesome.....yummy
You bring the cake and I'll bring the milk....... :)

~Martin Luther King~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Day afters are the best for shopping.. just a hint..

OK I will get my mother to make one as long as you provide the 2%milk... But they are awesome....
Spm24

by Duckysmom » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:41 pm

Happy birthday, Shawn. Many happy returns.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Lulu25 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:53 pm

Happy Birthday to you! (cue confetti and balloons)

Hide the cake or I may binge on it! :lol: :lol: Neapolitan cake??

I would bring party hats, but whoever brings those loud ass whistles may get one shoved up the rear. :lol: :shock:
She is a soldier in the war against herself...
Lulu25

by Debs » Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:57 pm

Happy birthday :)
Every day is a new beginning
Take a deep breath & start again :)
Debs

by Spm24 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Duckysmom, Lulu25 and Deb's,

Thank you.

Duckysmom,

Yes hopefully thirty or forty more....

Lulu25,

Vanilla cake if I have to :) party favors get burned.....(note to self ...Keep whistles away from Lulu25)

Deb's,

:)
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:20 am

Lulu25 wrote:whoever brings those loud ass whistles may get one shoved up the rear. :lol: :shock:

:lol: :lol:
Genetically evolved chicken at your service (I accept Etsy gift cards only)

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Mocha » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:30 am

Lulu25 wrote:whoever brings those loud ass whistles may get one shoved up the rear. :lol: :shock:

I'm with ya on that one....... :lol: :lol:

**Shawn.....I only drink 2% milk, so no problem there...... :)

Btw......I have a homemade German Chocolate cake every year for my bd. Icing is to die for....yummy....

**Lulu.....stay outta my cake.... :twisted: ..:lol:...

~Martin Luther King~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:33 am

Mocha,

Tracy has chocolate cake with as she calls it fluffy white icing. It comes from a can because to humid usually to make it..

I got some little Debbie heart cakes from my mom... Do I have to share??? :roll:
Spm24

by Mocha » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:22 am

Tracy has chocolate cake with as she calls it fluffy white icing. It comes from a can because to humid usually to make it..

I got some little Debbie heart cakes from my mom... Do I have to share??? :roll:

aww......that was so sweet of your mom.... :) .....And no, you don't have to share those.

Hey, nothing wrong with the pre-made/canned icing. I only get the real deal on my birthday... :lol: ..

~Martin Luther King~

Mocha
Site Admin

Return to Lounge