Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

How's the Weather in Your Neck of the Woods?

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by AvantGarde » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:52 pm

Mocha wrote: 'spring mania'

I was so wired yesterday I needed a benzo and a sleeping pill and even then fell asleep two hours later.

Lets hope it gets to baseline today!

Sunny and 21ºC here
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Jemane » Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:34 am

Warm and sunny here. I love summer. Over 30 degrees Celsius for the next week. Beach day tomorrow. This weather is great for the mood. Or maybe my moods just good anyway. I'm as high as a kite but loving it.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Spm24 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:42 am

Seventy six degrees yesterday and today it is in the thirties and snowing... Go figure..
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Mocha » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:20 am

Brrrrr.......It's cold for where I live.....

Rainy and windy as hell....went outside for a smoke and it was blowing my skinny ass all over the place.

50F/10C
Wind chill makes it feel 38F/3.3C

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:07 am

In my neck of the woods the it's sunny, rainy, windy, chilly and overall shitty all at the same time, I try to go out and starts to rain, I come home and there is sunshine, pure craziness. Hopeful for better weather next week.

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Lulu25 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:46 am

I'm with Mocha, central CA is cold, windy, and gloomy today. We also have a 55% chance of rain. Last week we were in the high 80s!
She is a soldier in the war against herself...
Lulu25

by Pancake » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:52 am

Sweaty.
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Jemane » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:23 am

Agree with pan,
Humidity currently 74% but has been much higher during the day.
We've had hot weather daily for the last month (which I love).
Bit depressing to know it won't last into April.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Pancake » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:37 am

Agree with pan,

Ha! I'm in town for a few days. *waves*
Well, when I say 'town', I mean at the northernmost limit of the suburban train network.

We could do coffee, except I can't do time.
Pancake

by BillyGoat » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:28 pm

There's a cyclone kinda heading my way, although it's gonna hit land a few hundred k's to the south of where I am.

Still, lotsa wind and rain, and we'll probly have to chuck all the plastic outdoor furniture in the pool.

Deirdre..?
---------
Bleat

Billy
BillyGoat
Site Admin

by Mocha » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:33 pm

BillyGoat wrote:Still, lotsa wind and rain, and we'll probly have to chuck all the plastic outdoor furniture in the pool.

Deirdre..?

Might as well go ahead and throw it in now, eh?..... :)

Today we have beautiful sunshine.....gorgeous day.....more rain Sun and Mon......next sunny day Tues.....

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Jemane » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:44 pm

*waves to pancake*

That's a long way away from me but still the same city! Hope you have a good time.

Next time coffee :D
Jemane

by cottontail » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 am

I'm in Sydney so it is now Autumn BUT today was beautiful! Sunny skies with a temperature of about 30 degrees celsius :D
cottontail

by Mocha » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 am

People seem to be going through major weather changes all over, so I thought maybe it would time for an update.

I know a massive heat wave is hitting most of the US, along with many other Global communities.

BUMP!

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Jemane » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:30 pm

It's winter and dark and cold here in melbourne, Australia. The temperature is not too bad though hovering around 15 degrees Celsius every day for the past couple of weeks. It's also been very still and not much rain. perfect long distance running weather. I yearn for summer though. I love the heat.
Jemane

by Spm24 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:33 pm

Has been comfortable this week. We are in the high seventies to low eighties this week. Comfortable. We need some gentle all day rains to help the plants. Our parsley has all wilted from the heat last week and the lack of rain...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Maxamilene » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:01 pm

You sunshine lovers baffle me. Finally midsummer tomorrow here in Sweden which means days back to getting shorter and few short months will be back to snow.
As a sunburn Scot would happily trade a rainstorm for this sunshine
"Now I am quietly waiting for
the catastrophe of my personality
to seem beautiful again,
and interesting, and modern."
"
Maxamilene

by AvantGarde » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 pm

A heat wave passed through here last week, it was hell on earth. Almost 40ºC in Lisbon and almost 50ºC in the south interior of the country. Fires, people died, etc. A callamity.

Now it's cooler, feels like spring. I truly dislike the summer.

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Jemane » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:48 am

Waiting at the airport, weather cool here but I'm not sure that in Ireland the weather will be any warmer despite it being summer!
Jemane

by Mocha » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:17 am

I'm sitting here watching the beautiful sun come up. Hope it lasts. It's been pretty overcast the past few days........

Temp is 68o/53o

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Duckysmom » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:09 am

61F and thunderstorm on the way to work. Going up to the 80s and sunny later. Well see.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Pancake » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:20 pm

-2°C when I woke up, 4° now. Fire going, sun is up should be a nice day.
Pancake

by shandi » Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:24 am

i got the ac unit in my room active on "meat refrigerator" cold levels as i live in a desert and its realy hot lately
i think a very difficult thing to do is accepting that i cant promise everyone that unwell behaviors would never occur again
shandi

by Duckysmom » Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:48 am

Bouncing from ghe 50s to the 80s (F) and a body just can't adjust to the constant changes. I never know what to wear. And raining on off, the weatherman never seems to get it right. So now my rain coat is kept in my car at all times.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by HallowJack » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:11 am

It's currently seventeen degrees celsius here, and I'm honestly so cold. Seventeen probably sounds like nothing to some people here, but I'm Australian, and we ... we just don't know how to deal with a temperature that's less than melt-your-face-off hot.
HallowJack

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge