Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Cheer Squad

Relax, catch up on old friends, enjoy each other, and whatever else comes to mind! Like having fun!!

by Lovehope » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:14 pm

I just ACTUALLY relaxed for 15 minutes. I put a face mask on and laid in bed and did nothing and it felt so good. I seriously forgot what relaxing felt like. I feel so relieved right now. I didn't realize how stressed I always am
Lovehope

by Spm24 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:28 pm

Lovehope good for you. You always need to try to find time to unwind or you stay stressed. Hard to do but you did it so hooray!!
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by shandi » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:16 am

was in a bad mood for the last 3 days but instead of falling into a deeper depression i managed to get it back up and put my head above the water wich is a big yay for me because i never manage to get out of depressions
i think a very difficult thing to do is accepting that i cant promise everyone that unwell behaviors would never occur again
shandi

by Stuckles » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:19 am

:shock: That is huge, nicely done :mrgreen:
Stuckles

by Duckysmom » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:34 pm

I took a nap with my boss's permission after getting up at 345 this morning tobmake up my hours from yesterday.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Spm24 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Nap with bosses permission :lol:

Wouldn't it be great if you could do that everyday.....

Three forty five is early to wake up so you deserved a nap...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Pancake » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:04 am

Today I am going to finish sewing up a crocheted blanket that I started making 20-30 years ago (haven't been able to date it more precisely).

This is why I don't commit to things, but hey. It's done.

Nearly done. 30cm to go. Totally off to finish it right now.

Ok, tomorrow maybe...
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:06 am

Ah! Wonderful Pan!
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:32 am

Yay! Shandi and Pan!.....good for you........ :D

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:18 am

Now you can use it to keep warm when it gets cold over there in winter.. :lol: but really good job.
Spm24

by jessimeow » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:38 am

I feel good today :)
I'm actually motivated for work tonight and I just found an amazing deal on something I've been putting off buying. Got my coffee in hand and am ready to take on the day.
Feeling chatty if anyone wants to message
jessimeow

by Spm24 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:42 am

Glad your feeling motivated..to take on the day.. with your good mood...and of course your coffee...
Spm24

by hal » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:51 am

I was pleased and a little surprised that I came home three pounds lighter after my trip to Panama/Columbia.
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by AvantGarde » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:57 am

That's good hal, if you like it :) But didn't you already lose a bunch of weight before? Last I saw of you, you were pretty thin already.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by hal » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:30 pm

AvantGarde wrote:That's good hal, if you like it :) But didn't you already lose a bunch of weight before? Last I saw of you, you were pretty thin already.
I do like it. BMI is now 24.4. :D
-- Tennyson
hal

by AvantGarde » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:02 pm

That's great :D

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:20 am

I think this thread needs a revision. It seems that many of us are not feeling good right now. I haven't felt that good myself.. So here goes.

I got up and out. Making myself mow the yard.. Going to get up and tackle the dishes later...
Spm24

by Ren0714 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:04 am

Woo hoo! I went to work this morning (in my university's bookstore) and it's homecoming today so it was hectic, and my till kept freezing up BUT all the students that came in the store were so kind, I couldn't even be mad about the other stuff :D
"Sometimes you can only find Heaven by slowly backing away from Hell." - Carrie Fisher
Ren0714

by Lovehope » Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:12 am

Love this thread.

I haven't had any appetite. Can barely eat a thing. I made myself a smoothie today to try to get some nutrients. Proud of myself for caring enough about myself to do that.
Lovehope

by hal » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:02 am

I've been doing my walking on an outdoor track instead of the town sidewalks, because I tripped and fell too many times. This makes my wife and daughter very happy. I've been saying goodbye to the places I used to pass.
-- Tennyson
hal

by Spm24 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:23 am

Hectic work day can be tiring for the best of us Reno. So congrats..

Caring about ourselves can be the hardest things to do Lovehope, especially when we don't feel up to it...

Smart move Hal. That way you don't get anymore souvenirs from walking.. say goodbye to places you walked by has to be hard...
Spm24

by Pancake » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:41 am

Oh! I haven't done anything yet, but it's not even 7am and it's going to be a loooong day, so I can do the *not getting up yet* thing for a bit longer.
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Cracked » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:50 pm

I ate a real meal for the first time since Monday and I read some poems! Today had its ups and downs, but it's ending on a good note (:

Also, I really can't even tell you all how much this forum means to me. I'm sorry if I post way too much, idk, but it has made such a huge difference in my life, and I so appreciate talking to all of you <3
Blessed are the cracked, for they shall let in the light.
Cracked

by hal » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:39 pm

I'm glad you were able to enjoy some poems, Cracked, because I know you're a fine poet. But... post too much?? I don't think so. Write on!
-- Tennyson
hal

by AvantGarde » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:56 pm

Lost 2kg on new diet in 2 weeks... Gained half a kilo from yesterday a bit of excesses :? Not to worry, back on track today :) Still trying to figure out what to eat, when to eat and how to control binge cravings.

BUT, the good news is... No thoughts of bulimia or starvation. Been researching the health benefits of macronutrients and adjusting my diet accordingly, still learning though I'm not going to become an expert in nutricion all of a sudden right? :lol: The idea is to lower cholesterol and triglycerides because as I can see from previous bloodwork, it was pretty damn close to prediabetes and I don't want that.

Next goal is to be able to switch APs efficiently. Wish me luck.

AvantGarde

PreviousNext

Return to Lounge