Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

No reason required

Have a case of the blues? Sad? Or in that dark place we all know far too well? Well, pull up a chair, order a cup of your favorite brew and tell us all about it. We're ready to listen, and offer our support and understanding.

by Pancake » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:59 pm

Having a shit night for no 'proper' reason whatsoever, hormones have just tipped me over the ledge. I'm dropping things and close to tears over really stupid shit.

It'll pass and I'm ok in the scheme of things, just having a whinge.

How is everyone else doing tonight?
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Mocha » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:07 am

oh no....not the hormones again......

Seriously I'm sorry they're kicking your ass. You already had enough stuff to deal with.

I'm good.....ty for asking..... :)

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:11 am

Pancake wrote:Having a shit night for no 'proper' reason whatsoever, hormones have just tipped me over the ledge. I'm dropping things and close to tears over really stupid shit.

It'll pass and I'm ok in the scheme of things, just having a whinge.

Sorry :? Plenty of proper reasons, if you ask me.
Hope it gets better soon, that it is a short phase.

Pancake wrote:How is everyone else doing tonight?

It's day already (still?), just broke out. Trying to quit smoking isn't easy, leaves me on edge and a bit angrier that usual.. mostly annoyed by stuff in general. A bit hungry now. Broke my month and a half with no-sugar yesterday, to taste these delicious japanese cookies. But, feeling like shit today. Sugar addiction is real.

But I'm good, will go to the cold now smoke a cigarette and take out the trash.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:09 am

Sorry to hear this pan. Hormones are the worst. Hope you’re not flooded out where you are. Hope you have a good sleep tonight.

I’m doing a bit better after spending time with good friends tonight.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by Mom2dani » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:36 am

Hormones and BP with me suck. I don't necessarily get crabby but quiet. It makes for a hard work day, people think "Oh no, she's going to cry due to her recent divorce" and unfortunately due to hormones, that is probably true. But I could also be crying because well, I want to.

Its morning now, but my night I went to bed mad. I asked for this drone back that I had bought him 2 maybe 3 years ago. HE was suppose to sell it and give me the money. Of course, along with everything, he didn't, So as always, I have to do it. I priced it on ebay, it's 1/4 worth now then what I paid for, I knew it would lose it's value but had he told me when I bought it he would never use it, I would have returned it then and got my full money back.

I was going to say i'm not angry at him, just that i'm out a lot of money, but I am angry with him. I feel if you don't want a gift, especially knowing the cost you say something. It's inconsiderate. I know some people are taught to appreciates gifts no matter what, but that money and him knowing the price, what was taught to us or not, you have the person return it. If it was an ugly shirt, fine you keep it. But a $2200 gift, it's ok to return. let the person know, yes I had it on my amazon account (that's where I would get my gift ideas) but I was just looking at it, I didn't actually want it. I would have understood.

I will probably sell it to a coworker for $400-$500, now see why i'm angry.

But I took a Clonazepam and went to bed. Now i'm not angry angry, but grr that is just not nice.
"Today, I will trust this process and this journey that I have undertaken"
Mom2dani

by Spm24 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:33 am

Basically good except for the argument I had last night. It started a few days ago. I said I didn't want a tree this Christmas. She said then we can't host Christmas. I said we have to your mother gave us all the dishes and such. So we have to host. I said we can put up a tree.

Well last night she said tomorrow we will put up the trees, plural not singular as I agreed to. I told her so. She said we never "discussed" it. You just said one. She said why don't you want both trees up. I said because I have to take them down. She was a little put off. She said fine you don't have to put up the trees I will. We went to bed angry and in separate beds.

What gets me is she has said multiple time she wasn't into the holidays this year.
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:01 am

Spm24 wrote:What gets me is she has said multiple time she wasn't into the holidays this year.

If that was about me, I would probably say "Maybe I wasn't, but now I am" lol Sorry..

Maybe you're in a bad mood. Holidays suck for most people.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by hal » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:49 am

I was complaining about this sort of thing a couple of days ago. 'Tis the season. So be of good cheer, Shawn.

Happy Wife
Happy Life

:)
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by Spm24 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:13 am

Still pissed today.. :shock: Pissed at everything today...

Time will tell what comes from today... Not sure about happy wife today...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:44 am

Chill dawg.. no point in going around aiming piss at targets because it's Christmas lol Not over not wanting a tree, really.
Are you making candy?

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:19 am

All most done have a sweet coconut filled chocolate both white and chocolate. Sugar free chocolate covered nuts. Plus spiced candies nut... Then all done. Done by next weekend...

Took a nap feel slightly better...
Spm24

by Pancake » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:31 pm

Love you guys (:

M2D I hope you know it's ok to be angry. Emotions with the stuff you are going through are complicated.

Shawn, :lol:
I'm not laughing, really. I have about the same reaction to things sometimes. What do you mean X? But you said Y! It's like, you can't just spring suprise changes of mind on me like that and expect me to instantly adapt.

Slept badly, so unsurprisingly not improved today. I have to be in town for a couple of hours, and have some phone calls to make. I was going to go into the library and do some work there, but instead I'm sitting in the car trying not to cry because 1 phone call was stressful enough (I had to leave a recorded message to get some neuropsychological testing done, and now stress over strangers calling me back, or maybe they won't call me back, and I have to wait and see and maybe call again, why is this even hard???), and now I can't any more. This is ridiculous :cry: :evil: :evil: :|

I was going to do a thing this afternoon with People, but I'm gonna skip it. Maybe a nap will help. Can't benzo this out, I'm fully booked till Sunday :?

This too shall pass, right?
Pancake

by Spm24 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:34 pm

No sorry about laughing at me Pan we have straightened it out and am feeling better. I hate when things are springed on me and are not the way it was discussed and settled. But it happens doesn't mean I have to be happy :D .

Making phone calls are not on the top of my priority of things I like to do. They can be very stressful. I am like you hate making calls to get a machine to have them call me back. I usually let the machine answer and call back later at my convenience. It is hard because it can be daunting the world of the unknown.

Naps help our minds relax and decompress when our brains let it happen. Your booked till next Sunday :o . Busy little beaver...
Spm24

by Pancake » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:25 pm

Busy little beaver...

My daughter is on a modified timetable (so extra running around), and kids have after-school rehearsals with a concert on Saturday, then 3-hr+1-hr drive down south for a family event Sunday, have to come home again sunday night. Farrrrity fark fark fark...
Pancake

by Mom2dani » Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Pancake- I hate talking on the phone. Sorry for the stressful calls. I hope you got a nap in. You are a busy little beaver. Let’s hope for goods while busy, busy, busy.

Xoxo
"Today, I will trust this process and this journey that I have undertaken"
Mom2dani

by Pancake » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:40 pm

I got my nap. Still awfully fuzz-brained, but I'm not about to burst into tears (for now, at least! :lol: )

Damn, I have being stupid.
Pancake

by AvantGarde » Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:52 pm

The worst thing about cellphones/smartphones is that everyone expects us to be on top of the phone at all hours. I refuse to answer calls after 8pm, except for guests staying at the airbnb apartment, they can get locked out and shit.. some people get really annoyed by that I rule. But the only reason I have it is that before cellphones, when we all had landlines, it was rude to call others after 9/10pm. Nowadays who the fuck cares if it's rude or not.. A friend of mine simply does not talk on the phone, at any hour, except with her clients and business related calls, damn she gets a backlash from society... Ergh, sorry, didn't mean for it to be a rant. Damn I'm ranty these days :lol:

Glad you're all feeling slightly better today. I'm very very sleepy still, not sure any of this actually makes sense.. we'll see in a few hours.

AvantGarde

Return to Blues Cafe