Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Mixed

Have a case of the blues? Sad? Or in that dark place we all know far too well? Well, pull up a chair, order a cup of your favorite brew and tell us all about it. We're ready to listen, and offer our support and understanding.

by Jemane » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:59 am

I’m agitated, tired, wired, energetic, can’t sleep. Not sure if this is dysphoria and I’m still up (I don’t feel up anymore) or whether maybe this has turned into a mixed episode. Is that even possible?
I wonder if my olanzapine would help. Seriously thinking of taking some as my pdoc awhile back said I could use it if I needed to but I haven’t had any for 3 months so I assume that advice still stands.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:07 am

Try it out. Won't hurt, if your pdoc gave you the green light.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:16 am

I think I’ll give it a try. I feel like I don’t know which way is up or down at the moment. My brain is doing strange things to me.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:20 am

Yeah, probably mixed :? Sucks! But you'll get better. You're very strong Jemane, just keep fighting the beast.

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:21 am

Yes, I’ll keep on keeping on. I will conquer this thing eventually (I don’t mean I’ll be without it, I’ll just be in control of it).
Jemane

by Pancake » Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:06 am

I use mine when I'm agitated/overwhelmed, it's like I just can't find the 'off' switch. I go for months without it too.

Hope you feel better in the morning.
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Mocha » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:24 am

if doc gave you green light to use prn, why not.......It will put the brakes on the 'ugly', yanno?.......

Let us know how you feel afterwards, ok?......

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Jemane » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:14 pm

Doing better today actually. I think the incredible weather we are having is helping me. Record high November temperatures ever recorded. Love it.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:17 pm

I'm glad you're feeling better, but highest ever recorded temperatures are not a good thing :? Sorry to burst your bubble, I'm just a jerk :?

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Hahaha! I’m just a super suntanned, sun bleached haired sun loving kind of gal. Always have been, will always be (until I’m menopausal and having hot flushes).
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:30 pm

It seems like you're a bit up. I don't think you generally find climate change good or funny... But maybe I slept badly and I'm more serious or something.

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:32 pm

I’m probably up cause I definitely don’t find climate change funny. I fear for the future of mankind. I guess I’m feeling pretty optimistic at the moment.
Climate deniers make me mad.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:34 pm

Yeah, that's what I thought. Call your pdoc in the morning. Did you take the zyprexa?

AvantGarde

by Jemane » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Yes and had a good sleep. I’m actually seeing my pdoc first thing in the morning anyway so all good.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 pm

That's good that you have an appt first thing in the morning. :)

AvantGarde

Return to Blues Cafe