Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

physiatrist waiting list

Have a case of the blues? Sad? Or in that dark place we all know far too well? Well, pull up a chair, order a cup of your favorite brew and tell us all about it. We're ready to listen, and offer our support and understanding.

by pablo8 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:04 pm

i am currently experiencing severe depression, have been locked in this black hole for 8 months without respite, i have had three medication changes in that time, none of which worked, in fact one combination put me in hospital......now awaiting an appointment for a physiatrist to see about yet another medication change.....my gp has not given me a time frame but has said the waiting lists are long.......feel i cant wait, im exhausted and struggling terribly to stay afloat.....the thought of a long wait is daunting as hell......feel i need help right away, it's been so long that i have been stuck in my current state.......dont know what to do......seems like there is nothing i can do....it's out of my hands.....the waiting is torture.....
pablo8

by hal » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm

I'd advise you to just go to a hospital emergency room if you can do that in your country. Good luck!
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by pablo8 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:10 pm

thank you i will see what my gp can do.......hopefully i can get an appointment soon..... i sure hope so.......thankyou
pablo8

by Lovehope » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Yes I would advise the emergency room as well
Lovehope

Return to Blues Cafe