Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

a funny encounter i had with someone

Heard Something Funny??

by shandi » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:07 pm

a few days ago i was chatting online with someone and i go like "i take medication for bipolar" and he says "you guys take medication for that?
so i just go like what do you mean we take medication for that? of corse we do

so he gets confused and asks me "didnt you say you are bisexual and you take medication for that?
i go like LOL what kind of hole do you listen through? i said bipolar not bisexual
X D
i think a very difficult thing to do is accepting that i cant promise everyone that unwell behaviors would never occur again
shandi

by Spm24 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:39 pm

That's a good one..it made me laugh..always nice to have something to laugh at.. but bisexual and bipolar don't sound the same unless I have ear problems :lol:
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

Return to On The Lighter Side