Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Coming to America!

Heard Something Funny??

by Sovereign » Sat May 20, 2017 2:54 am

So tomorrow, sunday, I'll be visiting the US for the second time ^_^

Me and my dad start in Phoenix, AZ, pick up an RV, do some hiking in the area, do some shooting in a gallery, then head up to Sedona, Flagstaff, then head east into Utah, to Monument Valley, to Colorado, go down the Million Dollar Highway. Then back into Utah, to see Arches National, then back into Colorado to travel along the east side of the Rockies and do a bit of exploring in Rocky Mountains National Park, and then depart from Denver.

Will I be missing out on something you think I definetly should visit?? Maybe a bit less of a touristy spot but a beautiful location that only the locals know and love? Am I acidentally honing in on any of you by the way? :P Hell knows, maybe I'll drive past your place in my huge ass Cruise America RV :P
Sovereign

by Spm24 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:16 am

Sovereign,

Well I hope you have a wonderful time seeing all the sites that you have discussed. But I will be no help, I have never been in that area. So I am for damn sure no local :D but enjoy your time in that area....
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Sat May 20, 2017 4:31 am

Enjoy your trip :D
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by cottontail » Sat May 20, 2017 5:27 am

How exciting. My exhusband took a trip to Colorado and said it was beautiful and the people were really nice. Have a wonderful time, have to admit am a bit jealous :D
cottontail

by Sovereign » Sat May 20, 2017 7:02 am

cottontail wrote:How exciting. My exhusband took a trip to Colorado and said it was beautiful and the people were really nice. Have a wonderful time, have to admit am a bit jealous :D

I'll say, last time I was in the US, people were nice in general, everywhere :) Very uncliche :P The only cliche I ran into were two people that didn't realise The Netherlands wasn't somewhere in the US, but then again, they were both strippers. :? :lol:
Sovereign

by Duckysmom » Sat May 20, 2017 7:10 am

My experience with that region of the US goes back over 30 years, but I remember how beautiful it was. I can't help much with suggestions, but have a great time!
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by hal » Sat May 20, 2017 7:27 am

IMO Arches is the best of the five Utah national parks, and they all are excellent. Also, I'd recommend Mesa Verde in Colorado https://www.nps.gov/meve/index.htm -- just click on the link and you'll get an idea how spectacular it is!
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by Sovereign » Sat May 20, 2017 10:42 am

hal wrote:IMO Arches is the best of the five Utah national parks, and they all are excellent. Also, I'd recommend Mesa Verde in Colorado https://www.nps.gov/meve/index.htm -- just click on the link and you'll get an idea how spectacular it is!

Haha, been there done that last time :P It was pretty cool indeed ^_^
Sovereign

Return to On The Lighter Side