Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Auto correct

Heard Something Funny??

by Alison » Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Okay, I was in a mood, like the I'm not in a good mood kind, and I found a new thing. Autocorrect fails on Pinterest have me laughing my ass off. I just wanted to find something to distract myself from myself and out of nowhere I'm cracking up! I just wanted to share...my fav new coping skill :lol: Check it out if you need a good belly laugh. I seriously almost fell off the couch!
Alison

by Spm24 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:24 pm

Alison,

Yes autocorrect fails can make you laugh. Some of them are epic. Hate when my phone uses autocorrect. Would be worse if I really used texting.
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Mocha » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:39 pm

I hear so many storys re: autocorrect fails ....oh yeah, it can be very entertaining....:lol:...

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by Duckysmom » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:52 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by OnTheMend » Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:31 am

Auto correct is my wurst enema! :shock: 8-) :lol: :roll:
OnTheMend

by FALB » Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:56 pm

I was trying to login too quickly and typed my SN as FLAB... :lol: I chuckled.
FALB

Return to On The Lighter Side