Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Random emergency exits at work

Heard Something Funny??

by lawrence82 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:56 pm

So my work is redesigning the building and for some reason put a lot of random emergency exits around the building. But like none go outside. One goes from the call floor to the break room. Alarms have been going off all day. It's hilarious.
lawrence82

by Mocha » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:44 am

lawrence82 wrote:So my work is redesigning the building and for some reason put a lot of random emergency exits around the building. But like none go outside. One goes from the call floor to the break room. Alarms have been going off all day. It's hilarious.

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard of, lawrence...I hope you've figured out an emergency exit on your own.....lol

Don't tell me........it was 'management's idea.......:lol:.....

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~
Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Thu Sep 29, 2016 2:50 am

Lol! :lol: This is the funniest thing I've read all week. It's dangerous though :shock:
Genetically evolved chicken at your service &
Shawn's part-time mind disrupter

AvantGarde
Site Admin

by skizzedkid » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:18 am

Sounds a bit like when they changed the alarms button at the ward I was working on then. The alarm button was suddenly where the light switch used to be. That caused a couple of alarms until we learned...
skizzedkid

Return to On The Lighter Side