Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Coming down hom

Discussions and debates on philosophies and beliefs

by Jcs98910 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:56 pm

In all my other episodes from childhood I was told my visions and truths discovered could not be real. Each episode I have had I discovered the same truths that have always existed. However, this time the coping mechanisms for hyper mania were true and pure because I have young children. Bipolar has always shaped my belief system and now there is no reason the truths I discovered cannot be real and this time my mind went back to a time of life when there was just a circle with parts inside it. I have a tattoo that I got the day I turned 18 which is a Wizard sitting on a mushroom holding the Earth in his hands and It takes me back to Zoroaster. I believe I am going to choose to live with Magik and not hide it’s existence as doctors and family have told me to do in the past. Bipolar is beautiful and I hate the fact that most of the medicines they push try to take our magic away.
Jcs98910

by hal » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:30 pm

The magic is sweet, but it doesn't last, jcs. :cry:
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by Jcs98910 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:52 pm

I take Lithium because it does not effect my thought patterns but most of the other psychotropic drugs take away who were are; nobody wants to transition from viewing a beautiful yellow flower to only seeing a gray
Jcs98910

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:39 pm

You are entitled to believe in whatever you wish. The collective reality though, might not be the same as yours. As long as you keep that in mind and are open minded about other people's ideas about reality, the world and the universe I think it's fine.

Mania also shaped my belief system, but that doesn't mean I'm close minded to the idea that I might be wrong, you know? Thank Dog for meds ;)
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jcs98910 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:27 pm

I thank God everyday for the meds; I just wish there was as much work being done to find new ones as there is being done to treat Cancer
Jcs98910

Return to Philosophers Corner