Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Oh stability, how I've missed you

Share your success and positive news!

by AvantGarde » Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:24 am

Whenever I have a pdoc appt I become instantly stable :lol:

Last few days I've been sleeping 8 hours a night straight with no nightmares, hardly any anxiety (if I keep coffee consumption low), no up mood, but I had a sad day two days ago, it wasn't depression though.

When I'm hypo I always think I prefer it to stability, but that's not true. I'm much more functional and productive stable, without the intreference from multiple inputs and distractions.

No doctors' appointments in the forseeable future besides tdoc and pdoc, thank the holy dogness. I have a multitude of health issues to address, including two minor surgeries, one of them less minor than the other. Since I'll have to work in a month and a half I won't have recovery time, so I'm schedulling them for next winter.

As I promised Pan, I'm trying to keep it positive. The airbnb apartment is already full until June, so I'll have plenty of work. Will go back to college next fall, if everything goes right. I'm feeling more confident with my mental abilities, since I already restarted trauma therapy and I'm not freaking out like I was last year. Well, had one freaking out moment but it passed quick enough.

Cats' health are good.
Mom's health is better.
My health is sustainable :lol:

Things are looking good for 2018 and I'm content, don't want to say happy in case the Universe hears it and does her usual thing of fucking it all up. :lol:

Hope you guys are doing well, the board has been quiet.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:42 am

You’ve got some great goals. Well done on getting to the point you are now. You’ve come such a long way.
Sorry you had a sad day a couple of days ago. I find it hard not to get anxious I’m heading low when I have sad days like that, even though it’s usually just life and circumstantial.
I had a bad few day today despite having been really good and possibly up for a few weeks, but I’m not depressed. Just lots of things going on I think.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:01 am

Thank you! :)

Oh, sad days happen, it's part of life. As the good melodramatic chick that I am I like them :lol: Gives me a reason to feel good after they pass.
Not talking about depression, just that little sadness :)

Hope you're okay.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

Return to Accomplishments and Good News!