Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

my support team

Share your success and positive news!

by shandi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:01 pm

i just had the realisation of how much my proffesional support team cares about me and how i feel safe and feel like i can talk to them about almost anything. be it my psychologist/care worker/guidance counselor i enjoy our conversations
i think a very difficult thing to do is accepting that i cant promise everyone that unwell behaviors would never occur again
shandi

by Spm24 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:17 pm

You need to feel safe talking to your support system otherwise it is not a good fit. Them caring about you is a plus...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by Mocha » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Having a great team is always the best. Many folks aren't that lucky.....sounds like you are though....... :)
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by shandi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:17 pm

yea back when i was in crysis up untill this sunday i could easily go counsel one of them and take advice or new ideas
i think a very difficult thing to do is accepting that i cant promise everyone that unwell behaviors would never occur again
shandi

Return to Accomplishments and Good News!