Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Yep, they’re the best

Share your success and positive news!

by Jemane » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:35 pm

Just had this realisation that my kids and my husband are the best ever. I’m definitely hypomanic but it’s true. I’m so lucky. Love them to bits. Just needed to write it somewhere. Thanks for listening.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:49 am

:) Glad you're feeling well... If it gets out of control, you know what to do (usual words of percaution, carry on) :lol:
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:08 am

Thanks AG, don’t worry, I’m seeing my pdoc regularly, we’re monitoring things. Not doing anything stupid at the moment. Trying hard not to commit to new work projects. I might have decided to run another marathon... but I can always pull out of that!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:14 am

If only my hypos led me to run marathons :lol: I just over hurt my brain with new information.

Glad you're in control :)

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Jemane » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:20 am

I think the first sign of me going high is that I start running further and much faster. It correlates with my mood very clearly. I track my speeds on an app and it is surprisingly clear! Think I’ll start using that to help me tell when I’m going up (cause I’m terrible at picking it and always need someone to point it out to me first).
Jemane

by AvantGarde » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:29 am

I actually found a great app that helps me track my daily and hourly and minutly moods :lol: It's called Daylio, has a bunch of cool features.

AvantGarde

by Mocha » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:48 am

Jemane.....please please share some of that hypo with me.....I haven't had any for a while.....

I need to go on a de cluttering/cleaning spree in my apt.... :lol:
Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 am

Seeing the signs of hypomania coming about puts you in control of the situation. Leaving you better off to cope with everything. If running is the least of your symptoms I think you can handle that.

This might not last long and you will slip into sorry stability...

Oops almost forgot. I know the feeling of having a loving family... your Very lucky....
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

Return to Accomplishments and Good News!