Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

10-12

Share your success and positive news!

by Spm24 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:22 am

Well today is our fourth anniversary. It has been great. We have had our ups and downs like any good relationship..

No nothing special planned. That was this past weekend.
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:26 am

Happy anniversary :D
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

"Barbarus hic ego sum, quia non intelligor illis" Ovid
AvantGarde
Site Admin

by Duckysmom » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:21 am

Happy anniversary!
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Mocha » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:01 pm

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, SHAWN!!!!

We know how much you guys love each other. You're very lucky to have found each other........ :)

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~

Proud to be a Member of the Resistance.
Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:29 pm

Dinner did not turn out that good. Not a recipe I will use again. I got into trouble, :| I did not tell her that she looked good in her outfit. I guess I need to work on that. She is working now :( . I know she needs to but it does get tiresome...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by hal » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:40 pm

Shawn, you try so hard. You're a good guy. :) Congratulations on your 4th.
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by Mocha » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:54 pm

Spm24 wrote:Dinner did not turn out that good. Not a recipe I will use again. I got into trouble, :| I did not tell her that she looked good in her outfit. I guess I need to work on that. She is working now :( . I know she needs to but it does get tiresome...

Sorry about dinner.....what did you cook?

About the outfit.......oops.........no worries, you can make it up. Just don't do it again..... ;)

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

~Martin Luther King~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:50 am

It was a Japanese stir fry dish. With beef, dried mushrooms, Japanese cabbage, oyster sauce, hokin noodles(sp) and a few other things. Just was a little off nothing really bad. Might have been that it was a new dish..
Spm24

by Lovehope » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:55 am

Happy anniversary!!!
Lovehope

by Mocha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:54 pm

Spm24 wrote:It was a Japanese stir fry dish. With beef, dried mushrooms, Japanese cabbage, oyster sauce, hokin noodles(sp) and a few other things. Just was a little off nothing really bad. Might have been that it was a new dish..

sounds yummy.....maybe something to experiment with again. How did Tracy like it?

~Martin Luther King~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:00 pm

She asked me, when she first tasted it, if it seemed like it had to much vinager. I told her nope it just tasted different. That maybe it was the oyster sauce or maybe the shitake broth.. it might just need a it of tweeking.. next two weeks menu is predominantly mexian and south American. With a couple Chinese recipes along with a few never fails. Lasagna and chilli....
Spm24

by Spm24 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Thanks everyone for your thoughts...

Psstt... The reason for that date was the bye week for my favorite college football team that year...

Plus today is our tenth anniversary of being together.. Tracy tried to make it easy on me to remember....
Spm24

by Mocha » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:43 pm

Spm24 wrote:next two weeks menu is predominantly mexian and south American. With a couple Chinese recipes along with a few never fails. Lasagna and chilli....

Now you're talking my language........what nights should I be there?........ :)

~Martin Luther King~

Mocha
Site Admin

by Spm24 » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:21 pm

Any night you like.. I will set a plate for you.. :D
Spm24

by cln1812 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:07 am

Happy belated anniversary and congrats on your 4th.

I think marriage is hard no matter what, and when you throw BP and other mental health issues in there, it really complicates things.

Glad you had a good night!
The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.

~ Unknown
cln1812

Return to Accomplishments and Good News!