Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Feeling good!

Share your success and positive news!

by Duckysmom » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:39 am

Last night, Bill and I took a date night. The nausea from the litium had let up and I was actually in a good mood. So we went out to dinner, then the local outlet mall shopping. (Auntie was NOT happy, but too bad.) Bill said I slept soundly all night. No nightmares or restlessness. In fact, I was so still and quiet, it woke him up enough to check my breathing :lol:

I actually slept in a bit longer than usual and my muscles are not jumping so bad, my leg tremors lessened. Felt good enough to actually do some exercise.

Maybe this med change will work out after all. Still nervous, but I'll take this good feeling as a good sign.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by AvantGarde » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:19 am

I'm glad you're feeling better :)
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Pancake » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:35 am

That is good news. Hope it continues (:
Totally sane mermaid-siren of Vegemiteland
Pancake

by Lovehope » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:45 pm

Nice to have some good days. Glad you are taking advantage of it
Lovehope

by Duckysmom » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:33 pm

Thanks, all!

Productive day and didn't feel my usual need to nap. Even gave myself a manicure and pedicure. Did some housework, too.

This is feeling like I did before my breakdown over a year ago. Hoping it lasts.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by Spm24 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Glad your feeling good and had a good couple of days..
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

Return to Accomplishments and Good News!