Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

Holy shit, finally feeling better

Share your success and positive news!

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:57 am

Despite nightmares and bad sleep in general (kitten feeling lonely not letting me sleep at night, taking naps during the day), I'm finally feeling better today. Not hypo or anything, just feeling at ease and content about life.

It's been a long time since I've felt this way, just yesterday I was depressed out of my mind.

I think I'm getting used to the nightmares, because yesterday's during nap was pretty horrific and despite waking up startled, it really didn't bother me that much.

FINALLY!
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:59 am

Despite nightmares and bad sleep in general (kitten feeling lonely not letting me sleep at night, taking naps during the day), I'm finally feeling better today. Not hypo or anything, just feeling at ease and content about life.

It's been a long time since I've felt this way, just yesterday I was depressed out of my mind.

I think I'm getting used to the nightmares, because yesterday's during nap was pretty horrific and despite waking up startled, it really didn't bother me that much.

FINALLY

You sound so much better even with the nightmares and lack of sleep, but we'll have to blame that on the kitty..... :)

I'm glad you're having a good day.......good for you!.......When is your next tdoc aptt? You made have said but I can't remember?

Here's to your happy happy....... :D

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:03 am

Tdoc is wednesday morning, really early just as I like it. Have time for a walk in the park next to it after the appointment, maybe have lunch at the vegetarian place near there that I really like.

Happy is a stretch lol Content is more like it :lol: Can't complain today though, good day :lol:
Not even unpleasant guest annoyed me. I must be making progress! :D

Yes, we can blame the kitten... since she got stuck outside all night she's been especially clingy. Today she's been chasing flies and mosquitoes all morning, so I guess it's progress for her. :lol: Not asking me to pet her every minute of the day. Not that I mind, I love that she loves me and I love her back, but she is independent and doesn't need to be scared. We already have a scaredy one, who's hiding under my bed now because my neighbour was talking to me outside lol :roll:

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by Mocha » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:09 am

AvantGarde wrote:Tdoc is wednesday morning, really early just as I like it. Have time for a walk in the park next to it after the appointment, maybe have lunch at the vegetarian place near there that I really like.

Happy is a stretch lol Content is more like it :lol:

I'm the opposite with appts......have to schedule them around 2ish or 3ish. I'm def not a morning person. But if it works for you, sounds nice, especially if you have time for lunch in the park........ :) That part sounds really great.

And I agree with you that contentment is a much better mood to be in........ :)

Not A Professional of Any Kind ~ Just Your Garden Variety Nutjob

I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

~Martin Luther King, Jr.~

Mocha
Site Admin

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:24 am

I'll take some pics with my phone when I'm walking in the park, and post them here for you guys to see. :) Has a lot of friendly duckies :D

AvantGarde

by Lovehope » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:01 am

Woohoo!!!
Lovehope

by Spm24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:42 am

Content is pleasant so relaxing. Enjoy it..

Do you sit on a park bench and feed the duckies????
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:47 am

I sit on the grass barefoot :D I never feed the duckies, they're fed plenty.

Last time I was there (or maybe it was the time before that) a group of baby duckies came say hello to me, and then to everyone sitting around me by turn. :lol: Everyone was saying "aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww" lol It was awdorable.

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:58 am

I figured you would walk through the grass barefoot..

Baby ducks are cute....Did you go "aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww"?
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:02 am

Yes! Mine was the loudest "aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww" :lol:

And of course, barefoot. A kid, son of my mom's exboyfriend, used to call me "barefoot AG". I'm like bigfoot, but bare :lol:

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:08 am

We're they yellow like portrayed in all the cartoons..

Wow you have been called AG for a long time ;) .

Bigfoot, you have bigfeet and your short... Do you have clown feet. :lol:
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:18 am

Green ducks, with some purple. I used to know the name of the species, not anymore though.

My feet are adorable :D

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:27 am

Green and purple... Hmm are your meds messing with your vision :roll:

Or are you talking about mallard ducks...?

Ok AG has adorable feet.. you guys give me to many things to remember...
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:31 am

:lol: Is that what they're called? Probably.

Mallard duck, that's correct, google confirmed it.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........... no need to retain information about my feet, let it go. :roll:

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:39 am

When you said you watched the ducks I figured they were wild ones and the one everyone thinks of is the mallard..

Will forget feet facts...
Spm24

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:41 am

Baby Mallard ducks are adorable :D

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:49 am

Makes you want to pick one up and take it home.....

I had a pet duck when I was a child.. it was a domesticated white duck.... Quakers was its name...
Spm24

by Duckysmom » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:03 am

So glad you are feeling content, AG. Long time coming. Say hi to the duckies for me.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one."
Bruce Lee
Duckysmom

by AvantGarde » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:07 am

Thanks Ducky :D :lol:

Duckers is an adorable too. All about adorable stuff today :D

Edit... I was mislead by Ducky replying afterwards.. Not Duckers, Quackers! :lol:

AvantGarde

by Spm24 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:18 am

Mislead... Sure... Quackers was a nice pet. A change of pace from main stream ones..
Spm24

Return to Accomplishments and Good News!