Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

I Moved!!

Share your success and positive news!

by gabbee45 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:43 am

I was able to move on Friday that is the wonderful news but it was not without some challenges. I moved into low income housing and the manager had told me I could move in Friday except when we get there it's not completely ready. Only one room had been painted. No door on bathroom, as the last tenant had kicked in the door. The maintenance man agreed to paint one of the bedrooms and kitchen which made it much better.

I just feel so free despite the hiccups. Everything else will be done in due time I guess.

God has blessed me throughout this process. I am so grateful.
gabbee45

by Spm24 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:04 am

Good that you got moved. It must be a relief on your mind...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

by gabbee45 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:16 am

It has been a great relief. There was so much stress and tension living with my husband, now we get the divorce over and done.
gabbee45

by Spm24 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:20 am

Good, looking on the brighter side of things helps make things easier on you..
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

Return to Accomplishments and Good News!