Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

My findings

Talk about meds, side effects, and the 'med-go-round'.

by Lovehope » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:10 pm

There's a lot of crap on the internet :lol:

Can I get an Amen!.....:lol:.....Especially if you're looking for a miracle cure........ :)

Best route for now is sticking with pdoc and tdoc. I have to accept that the road to recovery or whatever you want to call it is slow but (hopefully) worth it

True indeed, especially if you have a quality pdoc........ :)

I will say it doesn't hurt to do research from from quality sources, but don't take everything to heart......just something to discuss with pdoc.

And I'm glad you seem to be feeling a little a little better LH.....maybe the new meds are helping you....... :)

Lovehope

by dubious66 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Lovehope wrote:Well, I've been desperate to find a miracle cure. I've been searching the internet high and low for a new miracle treatment and here's what I've found.....

There's a lot of crap on the internet :lol:

There should be a filter for that! ;)
dubious66

by hal » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:16 pm

Hey... sounds like you're feeling a little better! touch of humor is good to see. :D
. . . all times I have enjoyed
Greatly, have suffered greatly, both with those
That loved me, and alone.
-- Tennyson
hal

by Lovehope » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:24 pm

Yes Hal, I am today. Hoping the good feelings stick around. Depression is feeling more mild. Hoping it's the change of meds that's helping.
Lovehope

by Spm24 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:09 am

Internet is crap...I always thought we needed to take everything as gospel :roll: ...

Glad your feeling better...
Snowflakes gently floating from the sky just dusting the ground. Then it picks up bigger fatter flakes cascading from space at a faster rate. From a dusting to a trace. Then the deluge comes. Oh what joy. Watching everything slow to a crawl, then a stop. Step outside and even with things moving it is quiet. It is a giant muffler the earth is wearing. Causing everything to be muted.To be calm.
Spm24

Return to Medications