Bipolar Support Forums To Share and Support One Another

"WHY, ITS A FKG BP MIRACLE"

Talk about meds, side effects, and the 'med-go-round'.

by MsSupial » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:51 am

Has any1 heard of Trilafon? It is apparently an "old" drug for bp being prescribed again, & yes I know about every 6 months folks are all "HOLY SHIT LOOK, NEW DRUG CURES BP"....but um anyway....my Pdoc who I really trust has had amazing things happen w/it these past 2 weeks. I guess it turns out tons of us are cycling around here. Fucking pre-spring. But anyone heard of this drug?
MsSupial

by MsSupial » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:01 am

What I mean is, she is consistently getting bp peeps out of cycling/hospital in 3 days. Which for me in hospital is barely enough time to figure out which ugly nurse is cute enough to fuck, if I need to bribe someone for like better drugs, better underwear-aaaand now I stop. Thats what i worked on w Pdoc yesterday. "AAAAAND NOW I STOP." ( Im supposed to say it silently in my head, then drop the subject,but all you peeps know I was inappropriatly talking about bribing nurses w sex. Im just using you guys to practice. The self control. Not the nurse sex. I totally could keep typing but watch this peeps: AAAAND NOW I STOP. See you can use it just when you are
MsSupial

by AvantGarde » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:13 am

All I know it's that it's an AP, probably good to come out of manias.

Would you like the one-eyed nurse at my hospital?

Aaaand now I stop.
Genetically evolved chicken at your service

My therapist says I don't have crazy eyes

Never surrender your freedom of being to the veridict of those who are strangers to your inner workings
AvantGarde

by kurt_2112 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:20 am

Aaaaaand now I stop. See, I did it ahead of time. ;) Good advice! Funny story though, I was in for a week once, cute nurse, a little odd but nice enough. Didn't come in for a few day's, then came in and didn't leave.......
I hate bipolar because I love it
kurt_2112

by Lisa » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:58 pm

Hmmmm, I've said, 'keep it together, keep it together, keep it together' long enough to write something down that I considered important. But I've not had an opportunity to prevent myself from spewing manic vomit. I think that my mania has been held back by my meds :/ Or I don't even recognize mania yet...

Anyway, thanks for the tip!

Aaaand now I stop XD
Lisa

Return to Medications